Y is it so bad??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*420+3RC*

420+3RC
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
Was goung thru threadlocking axcles hex etc. Noticed my front right driveshaft is eaten up. How come? How bad is it?
16240772348628551975771873154637.jpg
16240771472463452234907963561702.jpg

Could be a lot of things unfortunately. Anything from bad hub bearing to getting a rock stuck right there to diffing out on that side. Usually when slipper is too tight it will tear the rears up but also a possibility. Not sure if you have stock shocks as if you run longer shocks it puts the shafts at a harsher angle and will also cause issues.

Could be a lot of things unfortunately. Anything from bad hub bearing to getting a rock stuck right there to diffing out on that side. Usually when slipper is too tight it will tear the rears up but also a possibility. Not sure if you have stock shocks as if you run longer shocks it puts the shafts at a harsher angle and will also cause issues.
Stock shocks. Very weak due to all oil leaked out. Got it put up till then also. Was just that 1. Oh well run her till she breaks. After new shocks come in

I tore up a rear myself today on one side but I also run a 4s setup in my Granite. Almost positive it was a couple things being slipper too tight and then when wheelying went to one side so power went to that side and then when that side got traction the power ripped it apart. Just need to go to the better cvd's but they are spendy at $80 for the set.

I tore up a rear myself today on one side but I also run a 4s setup in my Granite. Almost positive it was a couple things being slipper too tight and then when wheelying went to one side so power went to that side and then when that side got traction the power ripped it apart. Just need to go to the better cvd's but they are spendy at $80 for the set.
Yeah was looking at those earlier today. Almost got a set. Then looked over at the piss poor lazy stance and performance even from a newb is terrible. So I ordered shocks for Father's day.Then took to putting T. L. And last realized the driveshaft. Shoulda ordered cvds first🤣. Maybe it'll be a nice Fathers day this year🤔🤣

Yeah was looking at those earlier today. Almost got a set. Then looked over at the piss poor lazy stance and performance even from a newb is terrible. So I ordered shocks for Father's day.Then took to putting T. L. And last realized the driveshaft. Shoulda ordered cvds first🤣. Maybe it'll be a nice Fathers day this year🤔🤣
Lol hey we deserve it, I got myself a Bigrock 😂 but also in doing so the Vorteks I won will now go to my boy. See like I said we deserve it👍

Back