Yamaha Power Washer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saltystevo

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a nice power washer this Costco deal just popped up!
I'm picking one up later
It's a Powerstroke with Yamaha engine 3100 psi and Costco warranty is the best!

If anyone is looking for a nice power washer this Costco deal just popped up!
I'm picking one up later
It's a Powerstroke with Yamaha engine 3100 psi and Costco warranty is the best!
View attachment 35793
Will that motor fit in my Notorious? Looks like a decent upgrade ?

Is that a good buy? Lol

I know nothing about power washers, but my wife recently started bugging me to buy one. Maybe I'll pick this one up for Mother's day...

'Course, my Costco membership has lapsed, so that adds about $100 to the price.

Is that a good buy? Lol

I know nothing about power washers, but my wife recently started bugging me to buy one. Maybe I'll pick this one up for Mother's day...

'Course, my Costco membership has lapsed, so that adds about $100 to the price.
Yes it's a good buy for a few reasons.
#1 Yamaha #2 3100 psi #3 Costco warranty. Power washer don't seem to last long around me and if anything happens years done the line Costco will take it back!
Costco membership is $55 last I paid. And that's worth it also.

I have this exact one. It's a beast but easy enough for my wife to use (especially with the push to start). I was happy with purchase at regular price over a year ago...disregard garage disorder...recently moved in.

Looks like the Costco one is Recoil start. Fine with me.

Quick price check, $300 is about right for a 3100psi-class machine. This one has the Yamaha motor and the extra gadgets, so I guess that makes it a deal...

Guess I better stop at Costco on the way home tomorrow... lol

Looks like the Costco one is Recoil start. Fine with me.

Quick price check, $300 is about right for a 3100psi-class machine. This one has the Yamaha motor and the extra gadgets, so I guess that makes it a deal...

Guess I better stop at Costco on the way home tomorrow... lol
My brothers from Costco was pull start or push button start but it didn't come with the turbo nozzle or the 14" floor cleaner. When I borrowed it I had it plugged in to keep battery tending. I only got 1 or 2 push button starts before it was dead. Rather useless and it didn't bother me at all since it started at half pull every time! Was easy to pull too.

O.k. took closer look at initial post. Same brand same psi but slightly diff model. Both from Costco. Still a good deal as this seems to come with the concrete scrubbing attachment which is a lot of what I use mine for. Same result but less time.

Yeah, I like that worley-gig driveway scrubber.

What is the Costco warranty?
For me... I basically never had an issue returning anything new, used or broken from even over a year old. I think as long as you bought it there they'll just take it back. Sounds funny I know but that's how my experience has been with them. And that's why I don't think twice about spending a few extra bucks sometimes as they are a very good seller

Yes it's a good buy for a few reasons.
#1 Yamaha #2 3100 psi #3 Costco warranty. Power washer don't seem to last long around me and if anything happens years done the line Costco will take it back!
Costco membership is $55 last I paid. And that's worth it also.
How do you change nozzles?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back