Yay... another pit to throw money into ... FPV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, folks at the rink might get a little jumpy if I tried mounting a ma deuce on the Typhon ... might have to gear down too.
Doesn't pack anything to big. Just a semi auto .22 long rifle....lol
I am actually working on mounting it on a 3 axis gyro, so I can shoot while moving.

I am actually working on mounting it on a 3 axis gyro, so I can shoot while moving.
You might want to talk to an attorney about that as what you’re talking about could be highly illegal. Just owning that setup in certain states, let alone using it, could land you in prison for a long time.

You might want to talk to an attorney about that as what you’re talking about could be highly illegal. Just owning that setup in certain states, let alone using it, could land you in prison for a long time.
Ya, oh well. I defend my property from coyotes. I also fly fpv, speed, smoke, and break any number of laws on a daily basis. Just like most people. It seems to me that enforcement of the law now a day's is selective anyways. So what good are they?
Also, without video, it's literally hear say. That simple 👍
I got tired of waking up and being made a criminal for something new all the time, (been flying longvrange fpv since 1995....now im a criminal and nobody cares) (my son is now a criminal, for buying a pack of smokes before he DEPLOYS...and nobody cares) (I am a criminal for evicting people, guess what? I do not care , I have BILLS to pay also) (I can go on and on) so I live my life from a moral perspective, not some man made law.

Last edited:
Ya, oh well. I defend my property from coyotes. I also fly fpv, speed, smoke, and break any number of laws on a daily basis. Just like most people. It seems to me that enforcement of the law now a day's is selective anyways. So what good are they?
Also, without video, it's literally hear say. That simple 👍
I got tired of waking up and being made a criminal for something new all the time, (been flying longvrange fpv since 1995....now im a criminal and nobody cares) (my son is now a criminal, for buying a pack of smokes before he DEPLOYS...and nobody cares) (I am a criminal for evicting people, guess what? I do not care , I have BILLS to pay also) (I can go on and on) so I live my life from a moral perspective, not some man made law.
You don’t need video evidence when you come on a public website talking about doing it and showing videos here. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Think Use Your Head GIF by LeVar Burton

Actually
You don’t need video evidence when you come on a public website talking about doing it and showing videos here. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Actually your wrong. I do have an attorney. But that's besides the point....lol
It's literally hear say period. I could be lying, speaking attention, or many other reasons. And that is the key.
It's ok if others don't agree with me or my ways, I have no problems with that.
PS....just so you are aware, if you put a gun on a flying drone, it's illegal. A gun on an rc truck there is no laws on the books for. For them to do anything, first I would need to be a problem, then they would need to come stake my place out and get proof, then would have to apply some off the wall fake charge. I doubt any of that.
I do find it odd that you pointed this out as illegal, but did not point out the FPV which actually is illegal now. And you also havnt questioned the FPV gear....which most is illegal unless you have an amateur lisence....

Last edited:
Actually

Actually your wrong. I do have an attorney. But that's besides the point....lol
It's literally hear say period. I could be lying, speaking attention, or many other reasons. And that is the key.
It's ok if others don't agree with me or my ways, I have no problems with that.
PS....just so you are aware, if you put a gun on a flying drone, it's illegal. A gun on an rc truck there is no laws on the books for. For them to do anything, first I would need to be a problem, then they would need to come stake my place out and get proof, then would have to apply some off the wall fake charge. I doubt any of that.
I do find it odd that you pointed this out as illegal, but did not point out the FPV which actually is illegal now. And you also havnt questioned the FPV gear....which most is illegal unless you have an amateur lisence....
You can’t even spell hearsay bro. Let’s be honest. Any attorney giving you that type of advice is not the type of attorney you want. If you have an issue that you need to speak with an attorney with before doing it, that means you probably know better and are trying to CYA. Best not to do it and find out the hard way. You can find all types of Booby Trap laws on the books. There’s also Federal Firearm laws that apply. Even at the most basic of levels, doing something out of bounds like this risks our 2A rights. Irresponsible gun owners are the biggest threat to the 2A. It gives those who want to take them away all the ammo they need. If you have a coyote problem, go out with your rifle and take care of the problem. Being lazy using an FPV drone with a gun seems like a flex, but it’s an amazingly stupid idea.

Oh ya, misspelling while typing on a phone. That's the way to judge...bro....
Like I said, don't like it, you can skip on over brother👍
Have a nice day 👍
You can’t even spell hearsay bro. Let’s be honest. Any attorney giving you that type of advice is not the type of attorney you want. If you have an issue that you need to speak with an attorney with before doing it, that means you probably know better and are trying to CYA. Best not to do it and find out the hard way. You can find all types of Booby Trap laws on the books. There’s also Federal Firearm laws that apply. Even at the most basic of levels, doing something out of bounds like this risks our 2A rights. Irresponsible gun owners are the biggest threat to the 2A. It gives those who want to take them away all the ammo they need. If you have a coyote problem, go out with your rifle and take care of the problem. Being lazy using an FPV drone with a gun seems like a flex, but it’s an amazingly stupid idea.

Good stuff but I couldn't drive fpv with these things. I'd be puking.

There's a responsible gun owner. Way to give those who want extreme gun control an excuse. Thanks.

You guys are very welcome, now get bent 👍 I don't care what you think. You do not take care of me or my family, period. I'm glad you care so much about some dude on the internet though ☺️

You guys are very welcome, now get bent 👍 I don't care what you think. You do not take care of me or my family, period. I'm glad you care so much about some dude on the internet though ☺️
It's not about some dude online, it's caring about everyone's gun rights. The more dumb poop people do with them the more ammo the control nuts have against us.
You only seeing the situation as "caring about some dude online", and not the greater implications it could have shows you don't have the responsibility or the foresight to own firearms.

The bootlicking will continue until moral improves. :LOL:

With the new Sniffer in Chief and Willie Brown's Mattress in office, sending armed drones to citizen's properties to free the **** out of them will be perfectly legal however...

Let me ask you this, how far away can you drop a coyote with a .22 on a clear windless day with your own hands? Best case scenario? Do you honestly think this RC operated vehicle will come even within 50% of that accuracy? Do you think an RC will be able to get closer to them than you personally? How do you factor in the latency of the video and trigger functions? Are these coyotes asked to stand still while you drive near them, sight them in, wait for the latency, and then drop dead?

The whole basis of this might seem like a cool flex, but it’s dangerously moronic.
You might want to look a little closer at the difference between the two words...
B5978F1E-971B-47EA-9112-D8FF45CCE05B.png

75C6A969-18FC-4B74-B41A-7141FAB6F173.png

In your OPINION it's moronic. And you are allowed to have YOUR opinion, but it really doesn't mean much 👍

Oh I’m absolutely certain that was the case.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Start from where you are and trace the steps backwards. The guy is a heretic for putting a space in the word and spelling it wrong? A word that is similar in spelling and meaning? Get it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back