SOLD / FOUND yeah racing heat sink and dual fan setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
have this blue yeah racing dual fan and heat sink setup for sale... 24.00 shipped in the lower 48 states..

open package, never used, fans, screws and spacers still in packages..

Attachments

• 20200327_161156.jpg
    20200327_161156.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 98
In all honesty, you could probably just bend one of these out to mold around it. All they trying to do it pull more heat from the motor as the fans air hits it... It's what I did with one of my Yeah Racing HS, to fit the 4985 1650kv motor... ?‍♂️ ? ?

I’m running a hobbywing c4 heatsink and a YR 40mm fan. Think this would really be that much of an upgrade?

hard to say for sure my friend.. maybe more overall can cooling with the fans spread over the length of the can? but if your running a aluminum tornado fan id say no.. ?

I’m running a hobbywing c4 heatsink and a YR 40mm fan. Think this would really be that much of an upgrade?
In this case two fans are moving more air then the one. The one fan would have to be bigger then 60mm to push as much air around...?? I could be completely wrong about how all that works though, just seem like the logic behind it. Depending on your heatsink, you may be able to just purchase some stand alone 30x30 size high RPM fans. ?‍♂️ :unsure:

Thanks. Do you take PayPal? Do you have any other variations of this or do you only have this unit.

Thanks all. Just got back into the hobby

welcome back my friend...? enjoy that rig, they are a blast!?
sold to @MD8zero1 .... thanks to everyone that looked... ? and thanks to @adidas303 for answering the question... ?? appriciated brother!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back