Raider Yellow Raider (my first arrma)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Modelcarjedi

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. ADX-10
  2. Fury
  3. Raider
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
Here’s a few pics of my first Arrma and it’s history. I was looking at Tamiya ReRe’s and saw this at my local hobby shop. It looked cool,had decent reviews and a rebate! I ended up buying one. Took it home and promptly broke the steering servo. I ended up buying a metal geared servo. My rebate took forever but I did get it. I tossed a Traxxas brushless set up in it. Trimmed the body around the roll cage. I swapped out the rear springs for some Tamiya Clodbuster springs. The rear tires and wheels are for a mini e-Revo. The front bumper is a T-bone bumper. Everyone that runs this car falls in love with it.

dear arrma bring the raider back !!

2C7001CF-D5EC-416A-B062-4722AC0CE4EC.jpeg
0995A40D-C679-496F-B85E-64710CDBDB68.jpeg
AE55D2AC-BAFE-489D-92D8-271D141255D3.jpeg
E82ADEE5-2408-4805-95A2-988964C0ED90.jpeg
30D1F4A1-B74A-4555-94B1-35D56387086A.jpeg

dear arrma bring the raider back !!

I take a look on this car many times, was almost ready to put the trigger on it. Yes, i would like Arrma bring back the Raider and other SCT based on this chassis. They were better than the short life of the other cheap 2WD rigs they did.

Well, I have two raiders xl and I love to drive it, my son to. It's another level than 4wd.
It's not for hard bashing like the typhon 6s like I have one. But the raider is more to drive smooth in sand and dunes en also grass en to take little jumps. I enjoy it.
I'm so hard for this buggy that I bought so many parts to build a extra raider xl :cool:
2wd or 4wd, you can not compare it with each other. You love it or not...

Well, I have two raiders xl and I love to drive it, my son to. It's another level than 4wd.
It's not for hard bashing like the typhon 6s like I have one. But the raider is more to drive smooth in sand and dunes en also grass en to take little jumps. I enjoy it.
I'm so hard for this buggy that I bought so many parts to build a extra raider xl :cool:
2wd or 4wd, you can not compare it with each other. You love it or not...
Is the Xl raider basically a fury with a raider body?

Is the Xl raider basically a fury with a raider body?
The granite, vorteks, fury and the raider has the same chassis.
The raider xl have that chassis to, only longer and the rear and front arms are wider, and larger wheels, roll cage is bigger to.
All the other parts are basically the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back