Limitless Yom Kippur - The Speed Runners Paradise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raz just posted this...I wish more countries did something like this one day out of the year.
Would be great! The road that @K-BASH and I use. I quit using it during the week... it has been super busy. Don't know if it's because of the time I come through.. plus sun goes down 6:30 now. So I decided to do weekends. The road is dead Saturday and Sunday

Would be great! The road that @K-BASH and I use. I quit using it during the week... it has been super busy. Don't know if it's because of the time I come through.. plus sun goes down 6:30 now. So I decided to do weekends. The road is dead Saturday and Sunday
I have one of those out by me too: gotta plan some morning drives with the kids over there haha

I have one of those out by me too: gotta plan some morning drives with the kids over there haha
You should try it.. I'm not out there as much as I used to be... since I work almost 7 days a week... very rarely I get a Saturday or Sunday off. Even though it's my choice too do it

I lost my road. It was newly completed highway so I knew it was going to be opened to the public soon....
It is a main artery and traffic is constant.

After having the perfect road I just cannot compromise on the quality of the road. I wish I had the LiPos to make better use of it while it's open. (Come on Onyx!!!)

The only good news is that they are building new sections and I should have a section of road again in a month or 2 (again short term)

I was going to do the same here in NYC. At Laguardia AP. Trying to sneak onto a 1+ mile stretch of closed highway. But Security chased me off. I was doing some recon. with my bicycle. Planning where to enter. There was about 2 weeks during the night it was closed and fresh paved. No crews around. Security came out of nowhere. During Covid. I know I could have broken 100+ easily if I only had the chance.:(

I was going to do the same here in NYC. At Laguardia AP. Trying to sneak onto a 1+ mile stretch of closed highway. But Security chased me off. I was doing some recon. with my bicycle. Planning where to enter. There was about 2 weeks during the night it was closed and fresh paved. No crews around. Security came out of nowhere. During Covid. I know I could have broken 100+ easily if I only had the chance.:(
Never pegged you for a night-riding rebel, @SrC ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back