You can never have enough lipos!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteyk49

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage
My wife was asking me why I bought 4 6s lipos on Amazon today....she said she thought I had enough batteries. I told her I didn’t have any 6s batteries and now my sons new rig runs on 3S and he’s going to steal my batteries....so she went down to my man cave to take a picture of my collection and said I have an addiction and need help haha.... I told her I didn’t need that kind of negativity so I blocked her from my amazon account as a joke... she doesn’t know I have more than that haha...you can never have enough!!!! My sons buddys come bash at rc club and bring one or two batteries.... so we make sure we have extra!!!

Attachments

• D1738DD5-BD97-4B5F-B878-ED7D5ED414E6.jpeg
    D1738DD5-BD97-4B5F-B878-ED7D5ED414E6.jpeg
    361.7 KB · Views: 105
Do you charge them in an old oven?
Down in your man cave...
That’s kinda genius ?

Do you charge them in an old oven?
Down in your man cave...
That’s kinda genius ?
You caught me hahaha I bought my grandmothers house from my family after she passed. My parents built an apartment downstairs in the mid 80’s when I was little. That’s the oven from then in the kitchen. My man cave is down there since I don’t have a garage. My rc stuff, hunting stuff, fishing stuff and some tools are down there. I do charge my batteries in the old stove. Then I store them I’m lipo bags in the oven as well. The oven is not plugged in. I’m kinda paranoid hahaha

My wife was asking me why I bought 4 6s lipos on Amazon today....she said she thought I had enough batteries. I told her I didn’t have any 6s batteries and now my sons new rig runs on 3S and he’s going to steal my batteries....so she went down to my man cave to take a picture of my collection and said I have an addiction and need help haha.... I told her I didn’t need that kind of negativity so I blocked her from my amazon account as a joke... she doesn’t know I have more than that haha...you can never have enough!!!! My sons buddys come bash at rc club and bring one or two batteries.... so we make sure we have extra!!!

Awesome!! My wife says I have a problem to ?? oh well. Better than drug problem lol. How do you like those hoovo lipos I was looking at their 6s on amazon today

My wife knows I tend to get excessive with my hobbies... I made that clear when we were dating hahaha. I have 8 of those hoovo 3s 80c batteries. For the price you can get them for on Amazon, they are great. They seem to perform well. Pack more of a punch then povway 3s 50c batteries. All my hoovo 3s batteries have been charged at least 15 times each and they are all still going strong and all the cells charge almost equally. I get about 25-30mins run time per set in my Kraton and Maximus when running hard. I’m too cheap to buy expensive batteries haha

Tell her that's nothing and let her watch Vas Aussies Playground latest 2019 year in review video, now that is lipo overload lol.
Haha she knows I’m excessive with my many hobbies. I like to make sure I have extras of everything just in case lol. When I break something I end up buy two spares and I also research common problems with my toys and buy replacement parts well before I need them... I also have an Amazon addiction lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back