YOU CHOOSE MY NEW RIG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuanOrez

Mojave Addicts Anonymous - Founding Member -
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Talion
Ok. I want a new ARRMA but want to have some fun with this. What I own is in my profile.

Post what I should get that I don't already have. Highest voted/rated post is what I buy. I will make my purchase on Christmas Eve and post pictures of unboxing etc. once I get it delivered.

One more rule is I want a new rig that is generally available, not past limited edition models etc.

What I own is in my profile. I also already own all 6S versions of both the Kraton and Mojave including their EXB versions. FYI.

Last edited:
Hmmmm? I'm going with the Outcast 8s for your new rig?
To me I have a Kraton 6s so I'd go Outcast 8s.
I like how the first two posts go straight to the top of the pay scale. Maybe I knew this was going to happen... :unsure: :LOL:

For everyone browsing and already see the rig they would choose for me to buy, go ahead an click the upvote arrow on the right side. Feel free to comment as well and add new rigs!
Granite Voltage :ROFLMAO:
If your post for the voltage gets the highest votes, I will gut it and put it on steroids as a bonus. HAHA

I own most of the bigger arrma stuff as I don’t mess with the smaller stuff these days
Personally..If you don’t have an 8s rig then you definitely need to get one
I recently got the outcast 8s and did some power upgrades to it..fantastic machine

if you’re looking for another basher then definitely outcast 8s
If you’re looking for high speed fun..do an infraction and upgrade it to 8s
I have a few of these with different setups and they’re a blast
If you don’t have an infraction you need to try one ☝️

For everyone browsing and already see the rig they would choose for me to buy, go ahead an click the upvote arrow on the right side. Feel free to comment as well and add new rigs!

If your post for the voltage gets the highest votes, I will gut it and put it on steroids as a bonus. HAHA
Hey can you keep a tally and post it periodically? Would be cool?

Back