YOU CHOOSE MY NEW RIG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuanOrez

Mojave Addicts Anonymous - Founding Member -
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Talion
Ok. I want a new ARRMA but want to have some fun with this. What I own is in my profile.

Post what I should get that I don't already have. Highest voted/rated post is what I buy. I will make my purchase on Christmas Eve and post pictures of unboxing etc. once I get it delivered.

One more rule is I want a new rig that is generally available, not past limited edition models etc.

What I own is in my profile. I also already own all 6S versions of both the Kraton and Mojave including their EXB versions. FYI.

Last edited:
I kind of figured that, but, this way you get a vote for each of the 6S rigs you didnt list.

This is a personal decision that cannot be made as a group.
What is your favorite classic car? You can build it.
What is your favorite type of truck competition? You can compete in it..
Are you into speed? Push the limit.
Are you into crawling? Learn to crawl.

Personally, my next foundation to build upon will become an exciting RC package.
This will probably involve a Felony 6S BLX chassis.

Will it look like the one in the Arrma catalog?
No, it will have several bodies that will reflect my dream cars, only now they will be within my reach.
For instance, it would be fun to collect a garage full of interchangeable bodies
Pagani Zonda R, Koenigsegg CXX, Ford GT 40, Lexus LFA, Porsche Carrera GT, Ferrari F40, and a Lamborghini Aventador.
One car can become many.
I might have several classics in my stable, like a collection of 1969 muscle cars.
I might build a collection of 1957's

You already have a collection of batteries and you will use them in several cars, why not pick just one of your chassis and build a body collection to showcase?

$1,000.00 will go a long way to increasing your enthusiasm and love of the hobby..

Just thinking beyond the box..

Matte Black Arrma Felony RTR

Sick fast, and sick dangerous looks.

Now you know.
don't listen to the others.

LOL

EDIT:
i seen that Ferrari says Felony too now.

GO FELONY
you have everthing else already
You only need one great Street fighter now

Ok all. So technically the Outcast 8S is leading by 1 vote. However, I came across the following thread.

For Sale - Infraction body -painted | ARRMA RC Forum (arrmaforum.com)

I may need to break the rules of my own thread... I fell in love with this body from @Ajag and may need to go ahead and veto for an Infraction. Hope I didn't disappoint anyone! Both 8S rigs are amazing and I will have one at some point. But man, sometimes when you see something, it just clicks. In this case it was the amazing paint job by @Ajag .

Ok all. So technically the Outcast 8S is leading by 1 vote. However, I came across the following thread.

I may need to break the rules of my own thread... I fell in love with this body from @Ajag and may need to go ahead and veto for an Infraction. Hope I didn't disappoint anyone! Both 8S rigs are amazing and I will have one at some point. But man, sometimes when you see something, it just clicks. In this case it was the amazing paint job by @Ajag .

The infraction is a Beast!! You definitely won’t be disappointed. ?
@Ajag does some pretty killer work too. ?

Outcast 8s is a beast
I was just bashing mine in the snow and was grinning ear to ear the whole time
You won’t be disappointed

and if you get one I’ll paint you a custom body

I’m finishing one up for someone here on the forum tomorrow

it should be bad ass :)

Back