You guys have to see this gem I found on Facebook.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
I'm at a loss for words on this one.
FB_IMG_1631377113147.jpg
FB_IMG_1631377120353.jpg
FB_IMG_1631377143173.jpg
FB_IMG_1631377147364.jpg

Wow mix and mash of parts and spray canned in red😂 drywall mesh glued to the body🤦 looks like a 200mph setup to me though🤣
Wow I’d say 203+++

Dude is a piece of work. I literally just asked him if he spray painted his car and the dude starts insulting me like I said something extremely rude and insulting.

Dude is a piece of work. I literally just asked him if he spray painted his car and the dude starts insulting me like I said something extremely rude and insulting.

You should post your apologies back to him and that you meant to type red lipstick... What a douche canoe..

That's like I posted my PB on the Rossa page and how my issue was running the stock length Scorched shafts and oh man everyone wanted to chime in and talk $hit. Funny thing I never once talked bad about Scorched just said the stock length shafts cause too much vibration so the new Pinocchio spool I got fixed my issue. Just amazing the people on bookface and how everyone has a $hitty attitude and knows more than I do about my problem and what caused it after it took me 4 months to figure out.

You should post your apologies back to him and that you meant to type red lipstick... What a douche canoe..
I just reported him.
That's like I posted my PB on the Rossa page and how my issue was running the stock length Scorched shafts and oh man everyone wanted to chime in and talk $hit. Funny thing I never once talked bad about Scorched just said the stock length shafts cause too much vibration so the new Pinocchio spool I got fixed my issue. Just amazing the people on bookface and how everyone has a $hitty attitude and knows more than I do about my problem and what caused it after it took me 4 months to figure out.
The Facebook groups are good for posting pictures, videos and memes, other than that it's just a bunch of idiots trolling. Just post pictures and videos don't post your thoughts or opinions on the parts that you are using or have used.

I just reported him.

The Facebook groups are good for posting pictures, videos and memes, other than that it's just a bunch of idiots trolling. Just post pictures and videos don't post your thoughts or opinions on the parts that you are using or have used.
And that's the thing about Facebook and why I stopped using it all together years ago. Also just the political division between family and good friends is just disgusting and sad that now a days it's not ok to have your own opinion or beliefs without it causing spite and issues. Only reason I even use it now is to occasionally add my input to help others as I see you do as well or to just post my videos to promote my channel.

And that's the thing about Facebook and why I stopped using it all together years ago. Also just the political division between family and good friends is just disgusting and sad that now a days it's not ok to have your own opinion or beliefs without it causing spite and issues. Only reason I even use it now is to occasionally add my input to help others as I see you do as well or to just post my videos to promote my channel.
I just use it post memes on my main page, other than that I don't post much of anything on there. And yeah I just try to help people out when or if I can on the groups, I try to get the good ones to join up here.

The tribal politics (both sides) are why I avoid FB like the plague. There’s zero value in independent thinking. Everything is either an echo chamber or a battle to the death for your tribe, regardless of whether there’s an ounce of logic involved.

That’s why I love this place. Sure we most certainly come from different backgrounds, perspectives, etc but we all respect each other’s opinions, unless you own a Traxxass 😜, we can be friends.

J/K about the Traxxass thing, we certainly cannot be friends 🤣🤣🤘🏻🤘🏻✌🏻

The tribal politics (both sides) are why I avoid FB like the plague. There’s zero value in independent thinking. Everything is either an echo chamber or a battle to the death for your tribe, regardless of whether there’s an ounce of logic involved.

That’s why I love this place. Sure we most certainly come from different backgrounds, perspectives, etc but we all respect each other’s opinions, unless you own a Traxxass 😜, we can be friends.

J/K about the Traxxass thing, we certainly cannot be friends 🤣🤣🤘🏻🤘🏻✌🏻
Yep can't agree more! And helps we have some great Mods @slick2500 @WoodiE @Mr.Duke to help keep the BS out of here.

I don't bookface, myspace, yapoo, twit, twat, or tic-tack so have no idea what reporting means. Glad I've never been on there before too! What would reporting do to him?
Like I said all I use it for is for posting/finding memes, that is all it is good for.

Same thing as here when someone reports your post, enough people report you and you get the boot.

I just wanna say. It took me a long time to make this work of art. I really don't appreciate the way you all have insulted me... I never claimed it to be 200mph. But I have had it to 199mph. I was struggling at the 170+ mark but the red paint really helped a ton smoothing out the aero. The tape is there to muffle the sonic boom it creates and the wing extention really helps it stay straight.

Yep can't agree more! And helps we have some great Mods @slick2500 @WoodiE @Mr.Duke to help keep the BS out of here.
I’ve been guilty myself a few times try to preach here and got shut down. As hard as I try to resist, it is still a struggle. Something I work on daily. Staying in my lane and offering my opinions only when asked. It’s not natural for me. But recognizing your faults and working on them is what counts.
wow I own a traxxas
It was just a joke howdy 🤠

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back