You guys have to see this gem I found on Facebook.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't own any but will still want a Xmaxx.

As for social media, I'm old enough to have been around when MySpace and Bebo started up and Facebook quickly followed. I liked how I could catch up with friends, old mates from anywhere in the world. But then they wanted to tell me about the coffee they were having at 7.3am and posted pictures of the Egg Beni they had just been served or blow arseing about their trip to Europe or the States (I'm in New Zealand remember). Guess what I DON'T CARE!!!

I always enjoyed message boards if they are well moderated and don't suffer from too many inflated egos.

I like it here 👍

I don't own any but will still want a Xmaxx.

As for social media, I'm old enough to have been around when MySpace and Bebo started up and Facebook quickly followed. I liked how I could catch up with friends, old mates from anywhere in the world. But then they wanted to tell me about the coffee they were having at 7.3am and posted pictures of the Egg Beni they had just been served or blow arseing about their trip to Europe or the States (I'm in New Zealand remember). Guess what I DON'T CARE!!!

I always enjoyed message boards if they are well moderated and don't suffer from too many inflated egos.

I like it here 👍
I'm old enough to remember there not being an internet. And yeah when social media first started out it was a nice way to keep in touch with people, it sort of still is, but now it is way too much political, racial, ethnic, religious, antivaxxer, flat Earther bs for me to actually use it for much anything but a meme dump.

The worst are celebrities, athletes and other famous people. Your personal, religious or other beliefs are none of my business, you are an overpayed court jester, your job is to entertain us not shove your personal opinions down our throats.

Last edited:
See, I love this thing

F59F50D7-B324-47AB-A08F-3BBE65B43B5F.jpeg

I own a 34t pinion🤣
Me too. Did you steal yours too? I nabbed mine from the shelf of the drunken owner of the Kraton. And my 3s BEAT his xo-1 1 on 1 to boot!
*OK he was still in fine tune stage. Bought roller xo-1 and put his spare Blx185 and 2050kv in it.
*still beat him lol
*Oh, and he's nice. Thought it was funny and didn't report me lol.

I just wanna say. It took me a long time to make this work of art. I really don't appreciate the way you all have insulted me... I never claimed it to be 200mph. But I have had it to 199mph. I was struggling at the 170+ mark but the red paint really helped a ton smoothing out the aero. The tape is there to muffle the sonic boom it creates and the wing extention really helps it stay straight.
Sonic boom 💥 😆🤣😂

And that's the thing about Facebook and why I stopped using it all together years ago. Also just the political division between family and good friends is just disgusting and sad that now a days it's not ok to have your own opinion or beliefs without it causing spite and issues. Only reason I even use it now is to occasionally add my input to help others as I see you do as well or to just post my videos to promote my channel.
What is your channel bud ??? Got some interesting bits ov kit on it not everybody's Cup of tea but I think it looks like something out of mad max which is ace ide like a few of these upgrades on mine, good project mate and were did you get the shell for it think it's the best shell I've seen so far on the typhon defo

What is your channel bud ??? Got some interesting bits ov kit on it not everybody's Cup of tea but I think it looks like something out of mad max which is ace ide like a few of these upgrades on mine, good project mate and were did you get the shell for it think it's the best shell I've seen so far on the typhon defo
Here's my channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCyem5aIkTlhlqHjhOQvnJHQ
body in this thread is not mine lol but here is my stretched Typhon speed rig with a spiked mohawk🤘🏼
20210919_031819.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back