You guys may have collectors items?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yz125ryder

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
IF traxxas wins the lawsuit against Arrma, they aren't going to be producing anymore lay down suspension models... So would the value of the nero/big rock/fazon go up?!

If so.... ISO a BNIB big rock!

That sucks. Parts are already hard to come by. Back in the day I had a traxxas emaxx and tmaxx. This was long before brushless took off. I loved both of the trucks back then. Fast forward to last year getting back into the hobby after a friend bought a traxxas summit and erevo. I almost followed in his footsteps and bought traxxas models. Luckily I stumbled upon the Nero. Every time we go bash he has more problems with those two trucks. They are always breaking early in the bash session. I break my Nero but I have much longer bash time and much higher jumps and crashes are much more extreme. Glad I didn't go with traxxas. Have since purchased an outcast and am a firm believer in the brand.

I can't imagine there will be much, if any, value on those vehicles once the parts supply dries up. If I had one it would FOR SALE asap.

I can't imagine there will be much, if any, value on those vehicles once the parts supply dries up. If I had one it would FOR SALE asap.

Agreed.it won't go up in value of anything the discontinuation of the line will kill what little value used neros had anyways.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back