You know it's been a great bash when...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yas

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Notorious
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
You're stopped by nearly every dog walker and passer by after they watch you somersault, wheelie and fly up and down the hills and fields... "COOOOL how fast does it go?!" ...x40

You like to think it's only a matter of time before the people you talk with bite the bullet and get one... if ever, it has to be the best time right now to get into it, given it is something to do and to get out of the house for...

"Just search A- double R- M-A"

You're stopped by nearly every dog walker and passer by after they watch you somersault, wheelie and fly up and down the hills and fields... "COOOOL how fast does it go?!" ...x40

You like to think it's only a matter of time before the people you talk with bite the bullet and get one... if ever, it has to be the best time right now to get into it, given it is something to do and to get out of the house for...

"Just search A- double R- M-A"

I love when they stop to watch. lol They always ask how fast and always seem amazed when I tell em. The younger guys ask how much money they cost too. Anytime they want more info I tell em that for about $400 they can get into a brand new, very fast Arrma vehicle that is much more durable than others I've owned. Sometimes I even write down the details for them but lately just tell em to search Arrma RC online.
There's a new neighbor man across the street from me...maybe early 60s that looks like he can afford a couple and it never fails when I go outside to run my trucks, he somehow finds his way outside to watch. Last time he asked how fast the Typhon is and I told him maybe 65ish mph. His eyes lit up! I told him that at those speeds and price point, they're made for big kids like us and if he ever needs help researching or getting into an RC, let me know.
I feel like the RC pusher man. lol

I agree!

So far I've had dogs playing chase with my car, some get scared and just bark, kids stopping to see me doing jumps, a kid came up and asked if he could have a go, I'm like no way jose :ROFLMAO: and a young couple came over and asked where they can get one. I think Arrma owe me some marketing fees. :LOL:

Last edited:
I agree!

So far I've had dogs playing chase with my car, some get scared and just bark, kids stopping to see me doing jumps, a kid came up and asked if he could have a go, I'm like no way jose :ROFLMAO: and a young couple came over and asked where they can get one. I think Arrma owe me some marketing fees. :LOL:
Yeah I’ve probably sold 20 trucks just out bashing

I go to the same spots in a couple local parks a lot so I guess people watch from afar and I don’t realize it. I’ve had multiple people come up to me to ask questions and at some point during the conversation they usually say something like “I’ve seen you at such and such Park or I think I saw you the last time I was here.” So I guess I’m the local “RC guy” or to some the local “Grown man who plays with toys” lol.

Husband and wife are usually pretty interested until I tell them how much it cost for whatever I’m driving. The conversation usually ends soon after that.

I had a kid maybe 12 years old ask the same questions with his mom, he asked the price and when I told him he turned to his mom and asked if he could get one. She immediately laughed and cracked a joke (can’t remember exactly what she said) that meant no. I laughed and told him it’s ok, I had to wait 35 years before I could get one lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back