Fireteam You know who you are

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much truth flying around in this thread. It is an subjective topic, so each can be “right” for themselves.

As for design and price “for me”, I really wish it was an EXB roller. That way I wouldn’t have to rip out all the junk Spectrum crap. Would be nice to pretend I didn’t need the full M2C kit up front too. I guess in the end the EXB GP4 diffs would have been nice in a rig this size.

As far as the body, that’s always super subjective. I could care less about the guns and gimps. Not my style if I was picking, but they don’t bother me at the same time. It’s a “meh” for me dog.

I heard Arrma hired a new consultant.. they call him the rock

f67c060f67b135b9b66bf29a54ba502c--justin-trudeau-deceit.jpg

Maybe they misunderstood who the rock is?

Mehrwertsteuer verdammt! HAHAHA well if you want to have fun you have to pay the Fun Tax, isn't that the Philosophy ? 🤷‍♂️
I was under the impression that the "fun tax" more or less gets chalked up as "my wife" but then again I never took accounting.. who needs to learn to balance a checkbook anyway especially in thi hobby best to not know or assume broke lol 🍻

I don't think I saw much negativity peddling. I just saw a few shocked comments on the armed figures. The truck is not for anyone under 14, so why the GI Joe's? I like the truck not the plastic figures. Can we just get a racing type truck with no hand brake please?
I didn't see much negativity peddling. I did see a few comments about the armed figures. If it's not for people under 14, then why stick a bunch of GI Joe's to it. Can we get a racing type version without the handbrake?

Looks to be a great platform for sure. Some side skins, window nets, problem solved(appearance wise). Guessing most of the handbrake parts could be easily stripped, but yeah, hate to pay for something I don't even like/want.. I don't see enough bad that would discourage me from buying one.

The EXB roller will be next. I might buy that. Then I don’t have to buy more spectrum crap.
I sure hope you're right👍
I read some where(here) that Arrma starting making the EXBs as RTR cuz that's what people wanted.. I know they didn't get that from me🤮.. maybe it was the rock?🤣

Last edited:
I sure hope you're right👍
I read some where(here) that Arrma starting making the EXBs as RTR cuz that's what people wanted.. I know they didn't get that from me🤮.. maybe it was the rock?🤣
I heard the same from Jason a few weeks ago. To much power being added 😊

Honestly, my biggest "issue" with it other than it's $100 overpriced, is this should be in the Axial lineup. This would make a great large scale rock racer with the proper electronics, transmission, and gearing. I personally am not interested in this style to use as anything other than crawling/bouncing, and it's gonna take a lot more money and aftermarket support to make it capable in that department. So do I "hate" it? No...but I wouldn't care if it didn't exist.

I heard the same from Jason a few weeks ago. To much power being added 😊
Too much power? Meaning we end users are putting too much in them? I could see that being an issue for warranty perhaps.. I mean, if I put an 8s or big block type motor into a 6s rig," I" wouldn't expect Arrma to warranty my drivetrain parts after they grenaded..BUT, I can see where it gets messy for Arrma. Some peeps aren't so responsible I guess.

Too much power? Meaning we end users are putting too much in them? I could see that being an issue for warranty perhaps.. I mean, if I put an 8s or big block type motor into a 6s rig," I" wouldn't expect Arrma to warranty my drivetrain parts after they grenaded..BUT, I can see where it gets messy for Arrma. Some peeps aren't so responsible I guess.
I think it's a money thing as well they don't make as much on rollers

Makes sense. I guess theres plenty who want the beefed up model(EXB) but too lazy or lack ability to build it, or time, or whatever..could blame it on the instant gratification that has unfortunately become a standard in todays society even?

Makes sense. I guess theres plenty who want the beefed up model(EXB) but too lazy or lack ability to build it, or time, or whatever..could blame it on the instant gratification that has unfortunately become a standard in todays society even?
I see lot's of built EXB's for sale, kratons or mojave hardly used and cheaper than EXB outcast or Talion 6s. Seems to be loads this time of year 🤔

I can't see how not.!!
Ffs I have personally bought three in the past year (2021)..!! and yet I haven't bought a RTR for over year and a half 😉 just bypassed their latest RTR's and built my own concoctions instead..!!

We should start an online/bookface petition that everyone can argue about "WE WANT ROLLERS, NO MORE RTR'S.!!" 🤣🤣🤣
I think that slogan is pretty catchy, hum it to yourself now as you read this text........😉🤣🤣

Last edited:
I can't see how not.!!
Ffs I have personally bought three in the past year (2021)..!! and yet I haven't bought a RTR for over year and a half 😉 just bypassed their latest RTR's and built my on concoctions instead..!!

We should start an online/bookface petition that everyone can argue about "WE WANT ROLLERS, NO MORE RTR'S.!!" 🤣🤣🤣
I think that slogan is pretty catchy, hum it to yourself now as you read this text........😉🤣🤣
Your hardcore Brian not everyone is some people just want plug in and play 🔌▶️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back