You know you picked the right hobby when....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite Grom
  3. Mojave
  4. Typhon 6s
The air is full of smoke because half the state is burning, the temperature is hovering around the triple digits, and yet you pack up your stuff to go out and play. Once out there you know it is all worth it because you still cant wipe the stupid grin off your face while your tearin' it up!!! Another great session today!

The air is full of smoke because half the state is burning, the temperature is hovering around the triple digits, and yet you pack up your stuff to go out and play. Once out there you know it is all worth it because you still cant wipe the stupid grin off your face while your tearin' it up!!! Another great session today!
Soooooo...........which crawler did ya get?

Wow this is a year old, at the time it was about my Typhon , or maybe the Mojave.

As for Crawlers, I've got an Element Sendero HD, an Element Trail Runner and two SCX24's ;)
Yeah I know I’ve decided to surprise you with a more recent reply. I like the older element Sendero compared to the new flatbed style. I really like the new release with the Toyota body…..

I have the trx4 with Defender Body, 323 wheelbase. Chose it because of the reviews of the engineering, and the body style because I thought it looked cool. It’s Achilles heel is being top heavy. Sooooooo….lots of brass down low……

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back