You know you're old if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
294562446_175101478330943_1662633969987879108_n.jpg

My Mom use to send me up to the corner candy store for packs of Kent 100's when I was like 10 years old!Mom
Mom would send me to the store with $1.50 and a note, $1.00 for 2 packs of smokes and 50 cents for a Mountain Dew and some candy me 🤣

I used to play in a local Dart league for years back in the mid-late 90s and a lot of the small local bars we played in still had these. I'll always remember the joy of pulling that knob out and watching the pack fall into the bottom to get my nicotine fix!! 🤗 😁

Yes!!! Just popped in my noggin!
What was Laverne's drink.??... i think it was milk and pepsi.... correct me if I'm wrong.
And don’t forget “The Big Ragu” 😂

Still driving my 82 Ford F100 . Needs 2 keys ,one for the door , the other for the ignition. AM radio , manual door locks, hand crank windows, no air conditioning, auto tranny. Never broke down or left me stranded. I just keep up with the general maintenance . The only modification was swapping out the gutless 6 cyl engine and putting in a Oldsmobile 350 rocket engine and 4 speed tranny from my old 1978 olsdmobile.

The neighbor brought over a rodent tonight, guinea pig I think idk I wasn't paying attention. My daughter is watching it while they're on vacation.

I'm lights out in bed trying to fall asleep now and it sounds like someone is making popcorn in the living room.

You know your old if you had a water bed.

Ha! I had a CA King water bed from 1992 (11th grade) until 2008. 😁

Wifey made me get rid of the water mattress when she got prego. I loved that thing!!! LOTS of great memories!! ;)And no back problems here! I still use it, just put a pillow top mattress in it. Has headboard and 6 drawers underneath.

Here it is a couple years ago when we moved into new house. I do miss it.
20200915_175711.jpg

Back