You know you're old if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My water bed had 8 large drawers under it and the head rest had built in shelves with glass back board plus the killer lights in the shelves

It was the all in one furniture unit for the dead room it was like 12’x10’ she was a tank
& forget moving those suckers!!💪🏋‍

& forget moving those suckers!!💪🏋‍
Right!! Moved mine 4x! Got a new water mattress (bladder) twice! 😁Never could get all the water out so was easier just buying a new one! :ROFLMAO:

Right!! Moved mine 4x! Got a new water mattress (bladder) twice! 😁Never could get all the water out so was easier just buying a new one! :ROFLMAO:
I've had 4 of em thru my days & I moved exactly 1 of em! Either threw em out or just got another one. But, ooh the mood I could set w/ some soft, romantic tunes & the disco lights around the headboard! Not to mention the sounds of all the air bubbles sloshing around inside or my date getting pinned up against the side boards. Good times!!!🤣😆🤣🥰

I've had 4 of em thru my days & I moved exactly 1 of em! Either threw em out or just got another one. But, ooh the mood I could set w/ some soft, romantic tunes & the disco lights around the headboard! Not to mention the sounds of all the air bubbles sloshing around inside or my date getting pinned up against the side boards. Good times!!!🤣😆🤣🥰
The steady thump thump thump hitting the headboard in time with waves 🤣

Remember these? 6 pack for a dime
297040954_6406128746091713_6672707627877733587_n.jpg

I hate to think how much money we spent at the concession stand when I was in little league.
I was a pool rat. Spent ALL my $ there! (probably more cents!) I lived @ the pool in the summers, way cheaper than a babysitter 😀🏊‍♂️

Back