You know you're old if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you would rather watch T.V. Shows from the 60’s and 70’s versus what is on these days. They seemed to have more substance. I love me some Perry Mason.
We have a digital antenna ( free tv ) and there are channels strictly for that age of shows. I can sit and watch hours of that stuff before I can choke down 5 mins of modern junk.

I forced my kids to watch 3 episodes of THE MUNSTERS the other day and they all just didn’t get it

Anyone up for a game of paper football? 🤣
334940705_1178060472892391_4615432524030968118_n.jpg

I wore this to a show and some kid with his dad asked me…Hey mister? Did you buy that shirt or did you go to it? “I bought it at the show” He said holy poop. You’re soooo lucky. Lol. He was 15. I have them all. 🙏🏻 I only wear this one.(Just the main stage)

View attachment 283957
Anything past the 70's is too new for me!
Anyone up for a game of paper football? 🤣
View attachment 284239
I'm at my desk holding up the "goal post"
1678474146217.png

Who remember these must-have cool car gadgets

1678503540585.png

Beats those fancy electronic parking camera$ and sensors any day!
So easy to use ,even a cavem... Oops wrong commercial.

Last edited:
Who remember these must-have cool car gadgets

View attachment 284468

Beats those fancy electronic parking camera$ and sensors any day!
So easy to use ,even a cavem... Oops wrong commercial.
We were talking about those the other day at work, most of the guys were just staring with blank expressions. 🤣

The other day we were cleaning out our office desk draws and I found my old 3 1⁄2 inch floppy disks from when I studied. I was explaining to my son that this is what we used before we could burn to a CD. I explained that this was a small one, we also had 5 1⁄4 inch floppy disks and Zip drive disks. I then thought for a minute and had to ask, "you do know what a CD is don't you?" 😆

The other day we were cleaning out our office desk draws and I found my old 3 1⁄2 inch floppy disks from when I studied. I was explaining to my son that this is what we used before we could burn to a CD. I explained that this was a small one, we also had 5 1⁄4 inch floppy disks and Zip drive disks. I then thought for a minute and had to ask, "you do know what a CD is don't you?" 😆

Those were the days!!

A few years back we were cleaning out a warehouse that had some of the owners stuff from a previous business, and ran across a bunch of 12" floppy's. The drives looked like toasters. 🤣 I remember when you were hot stuff if you had an Iomega Zip Drive. I loved those things. (y)

A few years back we were cleaning out a warehouse that had some of the owners stuff from a previous business, and ran across a bunch of 12" floppy's. The drives looked like toasters. 🤣 I remember when you were hot stuff if you had an Iomega Zip Drive. I loved those things. (y)

There use to be 16" memory discs (metal) platters WAY Way Before my time..
The drive units that used those looked like knocked over file cabinets with a glass window. I saw one back around 2000 at an architect firm.. it was decommissioned of course. But they kept them around in the back office.. a guy there told me it was from the late 1960s or so..

Also do you remember 80mm mini cd's.

View attachment 284483

Still have a fresh spiddle of them ,sealed. 😂

Back