You know you're old if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had these…

604A1097-1315-4188-AB87-AEA799FF29C8.png

03D0FAA0-6E35-4B53-9964-39F81518AEBF.jpeg

If you use one of these, please add old stuff you grew up with.

We had one at the local drug store
View attachment 227250
My dad would take me to the local Drug store to Test Tubes on this machine to find the broken ones, that he removed from our broken Black and white TV when I was like 6 yo. People actually fixed their own TV's back in the 1960's. Tubes were a common item to get at the Drug store. New Tubes were cheap. Now try and find tubes for old vintage Audio Amps. Cost a fortune. But is popular still.
Wow.
Are these still around?:ROFLMAO:

My dad would take me to the local Drug store to Test Tubes on this machine to find the broken ones, that he removed from our broken Black and white TV when I was like 6 yo. People actually fixed their own TV's back in the 1960's. Tubes were a common item to get at the Drug store.
Wow.
Are these still around?:ROFLMAO:
Probably not in drug stores anymore (lol) but the fact that loads of guitar amps, hi-fi amps and other assorted studio outboard gear use tubes, tube testers are still "a thing".

Lol! Yup! That was my dad's drink for the longest time when I was little. He drinks Coors Light not. I'm a Corona man. He's always bustin my balls that "Real men don't put fruit in their beer". I'm always like "Well at least your hydrated with your watered down beer!" 😂

I went through a Budweiser phase in my 20s......that gave me the sh!ts for sure!! Lol
I'm still in my Budweiser phase!! Don't have to eat as much when you have a porkchop in a can🤣🤣

This face is priceless. Jagger actually looks like ALL of the rumors about The Stones are true and he's been up and partying since the month before last and Ronnie Wood looks like he just did a line of his father's ashes (true story).
1656976665825.png

Back