"You might be obsessed with RCs if....."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinbri

RC is a hobby. Arrma is a lifestyle.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 6s
  6. Vorteks
  7. Infraction 4x4
So I was thinking of this the other day. I'm sure everyone has heard of the comedian Jeff Foxworthy and his "You might be a redneck if....." jokes.

Well, I started thinking of "You might be obsessed with RCs (OWRC)....." jokes and thought it would make a good thread. As people think of/experience things they can add to it.

I'll start it off with my own experiences and some others I thought of....(sorry, I had a bunch of good ones!)......... 😁

If you day dream of bashing/racing at every construction site, farm field, long stretch of road, etc. that you pass while driving ......you might be OWRC

You might be OWRC if you have your own credit card called your "RC card"

If your Christmas, Father's Day and Birthday wish lists consist of all RC parts, you might be OWRC

If you dug up half your yard to build a dirt RC track and spend more time pulling weeds and watering dirt than racing, you might be OWRC

You might be OWRC if you secretly wish for your kids team to lose a tournament Saturday, so they don't play Sunday......so you can wrench on some RCs

You might be OWRC if you walk your RC instead of your dog

You might be OWRC if you take apart an old trampoline and determine you can make an RC ramp out of some of the parts

You might be OWRC if you bought your kid "their" 1st Arrma 6s for Xmas.......and your kid is 10 months old

You might be an OWRC if you take a week to run a new RTR out the box because "stock stuff sucks"

You might be a OWRC if the Arrma Forum is your Facebook

If you walk into your LHS and everyone stops and yells your name, you might be OWRC

Might be owrc if while driving your real car you notice its drifting to the left and catch yourself tryng to reach down and adjust a nonexistent trim button
Nice!! You need to reverse the order of the joke though so it follows the proper cadence, ending with, "...you might be obsessed with RC". ;)

So I was thinking of this the other day. I'm sure everyone has heard of the comedian Jeff Foxworthy and his "You might be a redneck if....." jokes.

Well, I started thinking of "You might be obsessed with RCs (OWRC)....." jokes and thought it would make a good thread. As people think of/experience things they can add to it.

I'll start it off with my own experiences and some others I thought of....(sorry, I had a bunch of good ones!)......... 😁

If you day dream of bashing/racing at every construction site, farm field, long stretch of road, etc. that you pass while driving ......you might be OWRC

You might be OWRC if you have your own credit card called your "RC card"

If your Christmas, Father's Day and Birthday wish lists consist of all RC parts, you might be OWRC

If you dug up half your yard to build a dirt RC track and spend more time pulling weeds and watering dirt than racing, you might be OWRC

You might be OWRC if you secretly wish for your kids team to lose a tournament Saturday, so they don't play Sunday......so you can wrench on some RCs

You might be OWRC if you walk your RC instead of your dog

You might be OWRC if you take apart an old trampoline and determine you can make an RC ramp out of some of the parts

You might be OWRC if you bought your kid "their" 1st Arrma 6s for Xmas.......and your kid is 10 months old

You might be an OWRC if you take a week to run a new RTR out the box because "stock stuff sucks"

You might be a OWRC if the Arrma Forum is your Facebook

If you walk into your LHS and everyone stops and yells your name, you might be OWRC
So…. funny enough for me (exept the kids ones) all of these apply.
and I got one more. You might be OWRC if you spent 3,000 dollars on a 200mph capable RC car, and still haven’t finished it
…if you say goodnight to your rigs because you can.
OMG YESSS

aw crap gotta say night to the fleet
… if you turn your basement into a rc garage to fit all 30 cars in your collection

Totally not tuning my shed into an RC workshop
Nope...nothing to see here...
1655871665720.png

You might be OWRC if you always wear your RC shirt out in public hoping someone will recognize it and start talking RCs with you so you can finally have someone local to race/bash with 😔

I drive a transit bus for 40+ hours a week. I spend most of that time doing exactly this ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ 😁😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back