"You might be obsessed with RCs if....."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this thread
You might be OWRC if you bought your kid "their" 1st Arrma 6s for Xmas.......and your kid is 10 months old
^^ This

My first hobby grade RC was actually bought for my unborn daughter. 🤣

Said this many times when I see it and I'll say it again:

If your coffee table also dubs as a RC workbench, you might be obsessed with RC cars (you might also be a straight up redneck too):LOL:
Wait… that’s not normal? Huh 🤔
This man gets it…
You might be OWRC if you can’t name all your RC’s, and you buy them so frequently you forget to update the spreadsheet of all your RC’s
Spreadsheet your RCs? You mean like one o’ them Neeeew York accountants?!
(Get a rope 🤠)
If you walk into your LHS and everyone stops and yells your name, you might be OWRC
“NORM!”

F189F560-D00A-48FF-AC55-66C897B90BC7.jpeg

Last edited:
You might be OWRC if you finish typing a reg text and automatically tap the top left of your screen subconsciously thinking you are clicking on the Arrma Forum logo to refresh the page. 🤦‍♂️ Literally just did that! 🤣

hmmmmm.....on AF a little too much?
:unsure:

You might be OWRC if you are laying in the grass looking at the clouds with your kids and they excitedly say:

"I see a cat!"
"I see Mickey Mouse!"

And daddy says:

"I see a Firma 150a ESC!"

"O! Look over there! I see an a-arm!"

"O, O, O! Look at that one. Looks like a Castle MMX8!!"

"HEY! That one there looks like a stretched Typhon!!"

:cool:😁☁️🇺🇸✌️

You might be OWRC if you are mowing your yard for the 1st time of the season, got tons of stuff on your To Do list, the grass is a foot tall and you spend the rest of the day mowing a RC course in your yard and running your rigs!! Eff that To-Do list! 😁 🇺🇸

You might be OWRC if you see this store sign I just saw here at the beach, and your 1st thought is, "Hot damn, Fast Eddy has a store! Gettin' me some bearings!!!" 🤪 :ROFLMAO:

(I know, it's spelled differently-lol-still effin funny though!)

And you make your wife drive to the very opposite side of the shopping center where we need to go so you can take a pic of the sign and share it with your AF buds!!! 👍:cool:😂✌️
20220728_184543.jpg

- To one up that… You might be OWRC if… you’ve ordered/purchased some of upgrade parts before getting your next RC car.

- You might be OWRC if… you use a number of EXB‘s as a unit of cost with your RC friends. “Got an cavity filled and it cost 2 EXB’s.”

- You might be OWRC if… every internet connected device has permanent tabs with RC sites. (Ie. AF classifieds, AF new post, Big Squid news, Arrma, Jenny’s RC, M2C)

Hurricane

You might be OWRC if… you can't get to sleep as your brain won't stop thinking of mods and upgrades 🤦‍♂️
That's me every night on vacation away from my rigs!!! :ROFLMAO:

- You might be OWRC if… you use a number of EXB‘s as a unit of cost with your RC friends. “Got an cavity filled and it cost 2 EXB’s.”
I do this to Mrs Doom! Except I say RC's instead of EXB's. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You might be OWRC if you are sitting in the dentist chair while they are screwing posts in to get a mold for your fake/crown teeth, and you are thinking......

"I wonder if they use Red or Blue loctite?" :unsure::LOL:

You might be OWRC if you are sitting in the dentist chair while they are screwing posts in to get a mold for your fake/crown teeth, and you are thinking......

Probably red cuz the blue tastes terrible

Or when the dentist is drilling a cavity "I wonder what kv motor is in that drill?".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back