"You might be obsessed with RCs if....."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or when the dentist is drilling a cavity "I wonder what kv motor is in that drill?".
Or “ I could use that drill for wrenching on RC’s”

Or, "I wonder if that bit could get that stripped out grub screw out?"
Or "Man, I wonder if I can get some of that Lidocaine to go!"......

o wait, that has nothing to do with RCs! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Or "Man, I wonder if I can get some of that Lidocaine to go!"......

o wait, that has nothing to do with RCs! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's tangentially related...big crashes can leave you feeling kinda numb :LOL:

tangentially
Thanks Google!

Mental Health Reaction GIF by CBS

If you rearrange all your phone shortcuts so that all of your RC forum links, folder that contains shortcuts to all your RC shopping sites, folder containing all other RC apps like gopro, gear calculator, etc. are on the Home screen panel for easy access with one button......you might be OWRC.

You're a little OWRC..
When your 3D Printing room/area is FILLED with so many Failed 3D printed R/C test parts.. that it's spilled out into another room of the house....

You're OWRC if you've turned your 44' Toy Haulers main living space into a storage space for RC's and RC parts. My justification is it doubles as a shed when it's not moving, so why not...🤣

You're OWRC if you have more incomplete or unstarted builds than you have actual RTRs...

..or you're buying parts for chassis you don't have because you saw a mod you might try some day ( or never 😭).

You might be OWRC if you have several builds going, order a crap lot of parts and can't remember which parts go with which build and if you even ordered everything! Things don't match your build list! :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♂️

You might be OWRC if you have already researched and made a list of upgrade parts for an RC you haven't even bought yet.......
That's my SOP...lol. In many cases, I've purchased ALL the upgrades (Traxxas Sledge bring a perfect example) before purchasing the vehicle.

You might be owrc if you spend more per year on RC stuff than what you spend on your wife.

You might be REALLY owrc if it's also your first year of marriage.

Last edited:
You might be OWRC if you are mowing your yard for the 1st time of the season, got tons of stuff on your To Do list, the grass is a foot tall and you spend the rest of the day mowing a RC course in your yard and running your rigs!! Eff that To-Do list! 😁 🇺🇸

Brilliant! Why haven't I thought of that. Can I extend to my neighbors yards? Is that really trespassing?

Wood fired?

My wife once told me ,"Honey, why don't you take your toy cars and work on them outside. The weather's nice and you have more space around your bbq grill.."

My wife once told me ,"Honey, why don't you take your toy cars and work on them outside. The weather's nice and you have more space around your bbq grill.."
My garage is my rc paradise.. plenty of space. Lots of mess everywhere.. you know.. a work shop 😂🤣

Only if they call you on it 🤷🏻‍♂️😂🤣
More worried about the big Male Doberman next door. Ive owned Dobermans so I get them and he really likes me. Always brings me the Biggest stick he can find wagging his stump. But the car?!? Thats Dead. He'll got this, right up to the property line...because Moms watching!! Damn iT, I'll kill you last Mother. Then he runs away and beats up more sticks. I'll get you one day, little buzzing creature. Like those squirrels. One Day!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back