Your daily drivers; cars, trucks, other vehicles, memory lane & current rides all real.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current cars are likely my favorite. Might go into detail on others eventually.

2012 Mustang GT California Special

And a 2018 Q50 Red Sport 400. Sadly I don't have a good picture of that....and it's presently mostly grey/white do to the awful amount of salt/ snow on it...... So here's Infiniti's picture.

I recently took up a love for photography so I’ve been slowly trying to take photo shoots of my cars. So I have a few that I’ll share on here and update as The weather improves so I can shoot new ones. These are my current cars, I’ve owned a lot of cars so I won’t bother getting into the past.

2016 Mazda Miata (MX5)Turbo source turbo, FM clutch, 6 speed, Rotiform and Volk Racing forged wheels, fortune auto coilovers with air cups, tons of Carbon from Axis Japan and integral Kobe... too much to list. 315 whp transmission limited

2003 Honda S2000 (AP1) V3 supercharger, DW fuel pump/ ID injectors, Js racing exhaust (TBI),fortune auto coilovers, Enkei RPF1s, Michelin pilot sports, hondata ECU, e85 time 383 who tuned by Jeff Evans.

2003 Corvette Z06 BB Exhaust, cam, straight piped, lingenfelter 2 step, removed headers waiting to install new single turbo kit, heritage forged wheels, Pfadt coilovers.

I will add my other cars later today this is time consuming lol.... but my user name “2015GTRBE” = 2015 GTR black edition, and that one is my baby

@2015GTRBE I'm a big fan of the R35 so I'd love to see yours eventually.

Your Corvette is a beautiful car. Really love the flowing lines of it and how low it looks. Don't see those in the UK apart from maybe the odd one at a car show every few years if you're very lucky.

Oh and love the tyre set up on the S2000, ...can't beat a nice set of fat tyres on some decent rims. (y)

Lol well, if you lived here you would be saying the same about a TVR tuscan or Cerberus when speaking to someone who lives in the UK. Speaking of, we can import those soon so guess what my next car will be :)

I can provide an R35 teaser. This car needs new photos, so ashamed I got started on photography so late.

Last edited:
Lol well, if you lived here you would be saying the same about a TVR tuscan or Cerberus when speaking to someone who lives in the UK. Speaking of, we can import those soon so guess what my next car will be :)
True. :)

My Dad has had two TVR's in the past (back in the late 90's and early 00's).
He had a 4.5Ltr Chimaera for a year or so which was good but after a few problems with it leaking water into the footwell he went and traded it in for the 4.5Ltr Cerbera which was the best decision he could of made.

If you are serious and do go for a TVR then the 4.5Ltr Cerbera is the one to get. Absolute bl**dy rocket with a gorgeous, almost classic car look to it. I'm talking about the ones with the single round headlights FYI which is what he had, not the later ones (speed 6 etc) with the multiple front headlights.
You just need to really make sure the chassis underneath the body is good and not corroded otherwise it is expensive to fix & timely.

True. :)

My Dad has had two TVR's in the past (back in the late 90's and early 00's).
He had a 4.5Ltr Chimaera for a year or so which was good but after a few problems with it leaking water into the footwell he went and traded it in for the 4.5Ltr Cerbera which was the best decision he could of made.

If you are serious and do go for a TVR then the 4.5Ltr Cerbera is the one to get. Absolute bl**dy rocket with a gorgeous, almost classic car look to it. I'm talking about the ones with the single round headlights FYI which is what he had, not the later ones (speed 6 etc) with the multiple front headlights.
You just need to really make sure the chassis underneath the body is good and not corroded otherwise it is expensive to fix & timely.
I know, I’ve done my homework:). You are 100% correct, most of these cars have serious rust and rot issues. I made a commitment to myself that I would no longer buy new sports cars (unless my wife allows me to get a Mclaren 720S) because the depreciation is too heavy. In the UK you guys face that worse as the used car market is soft. I’d rather pump 30k into a Restoration than lose 40k on a car that will keep depreciating.

I mostly drive my RC daily but this is what I drive when I need Something from store ! 1966 Mustang Convertible w/HP 289 and a/c!
Also have a 1923 T-Bucket Roadster with a BB-454 & 600 plus HP that my wife bought me 20 yrs. ago for my Birthday but it's gotten a bit
too Squirrelly for my old ass to drive much so it stays in storage except for a month or two each summer! I think I'm going to leave it to my Son in Law in my Will!

Attachments

• 1966 Mustang Convertable 1.JPG
    1966 Mustang Convertable 1.JPG
    433.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 1966 Mustang Convertable 3.JPG
    1966 Mustang Convertable 3.JPG
    383.9 KB · Views: 41
  • BigT454 -a.jpg
    BigT454 -a.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 47
I mostly drive my RC daily but this is what I drive when I need Something from store ! 1966 Mustang Convertible w/HP 289 and a/c!
Also have a 1923 T-Bucket Roadster with a BB-454 & 600 plus HP that my wife bought me 20 yrs. ago for my Birthday but it's gotten a bit
too Squirrelly for my old ass to drive much so it stays in storage except for a month or two each summer! I think I'm going to leave it to my Son in Law in my Will!

Great looking cars! With 600 HP that T-bucket must take some severe throttle feathering to go straight! Low weight + high HP = rear end whips out any chance it gets.....haha.

I really don't know which hobby is more expensive, Truck is for my youngest, he also has a 1930 Model A sedan which needs to be restored and I really don't have a good picture of, 1955 Chevy is my middle child's, 1969 Mach 1 Mustang is the wife's, 1965 Mustang is mine that I have owned since I was 15, 1957 Plymouth is my oldest child's, and the last picture is a 1967 Fairlane I had in high school and would like to buy back. Anyone seen this car?

No pics, but in order. I've only bought 2 NEW cars (and 1 motorcycle) in my life.
1969 Mustang Fastback
1978 Dodge D150
1966 Beetle
1976 Rabbit
1967 Beetle
1963 Beetle
1981 Jetta
1981 XT250
1983 Civic
1985 Datsun truck
1967 Baja Bug
1997 Geo Tracker (first NEW car as a married couple, traded in 18 months later due to....)
1995 Taurus Wagon (first kid)
1990 Protege
1981 GS650G
2001 Windstar
1968 Beetle
2006 Scion xB (still have it, I've put all but the first 54 miles on it)
2003 Expedition
1963 Beetle
1981 Nighthawk 750
2014 Ninja 1000
2015 FZ-07
1996 Geo Tracker (reliving the dream).
2010 Traverse

Great looking cars! With 600 HP that T-bucket must take some severe throttle feathering to go straight! Low weight + high HP = rear end whips out any chance it gets.....haha.

The T-Bucket drives straight as an Arrow up to 119 mph and it will Wheelie a bit but that BB is a heavy old Beast so I can punch it at rolling
speed of about 10 mph and tires will come off ground around 2 ft. & from dead stop it will just smoke Tires as long as you want but those
Mickey Thompson's on rear are Quite Expensive ! Hahaha! : ) : ) I'm skeered to try her any faster than the 119 I did years ago and it was too
darn fast with No seatbelts or roll cage! : )

Holy crap. Both vehicles I own (03 marauder and '98 ram SS/T) total out to be roughly $9000 LOL.

Peeeenuuutt I grew up in family owned Wrecking Yard and had 3 Mustang fastbacks a 67 w/390,68GT500 w/429,69 w/427 & 2 Coupes by the age of 17 plus later on I owned a 34 Ford Rat Rod,56-57 Chevy's, 71 Monte Carlo w/454, old 40's-50's Trucks, 72 Cutlass and many more!

I hear ya 2015GTRBE by age 6 I was a fully certified car nut. My oldest daughter is more into cars than my boy who will be 13 in May. I think
he might be starting to come around though ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back