Limitless Your fastest crash post.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not sure what my fastest crash was. The GPS flew out into 3 pieces so it stopped recording. Lol. I’m guessing around 125 or so since I wasn’t at full throttle.

One and only bad crash I've had so far speed running was at 126mph. Limitless hit a rock which lifted the front end and it blew over. Blew all 4 tires snapped rear A arm, broken rear tower, wing plates damaged and ripped out of the rear defuser. Here's the video

One and only bad crash I've had so far speed running was at 126mph. Limitless hit a rock which lifted the front end and it blew over. Blew all 4 tires snapped rear A arm, broken rear tower, wing plates damaged and ripped out of the rear defuser. Here's the video
Ouch...that hurt to watch.

I figured we have a post for speed, why not one for your fastest crash just for fun. Today,the car went off the road at 165 and landed about 200 ft away, what's yours.

View attachment 222944
Crashed again at 164, rear spool bearing came apart and snapped the hardened chrome moly shaft in two. Lost my scorched titanium shaft for the back,bent the front.

20220618_123600.jpg

Crashed again at 164, rear spool bearing came apart and snapped the hardened chrome moly shaft in two. Lost my scorched titanium shaft for the back,bent the front.

View attachment 224502
Ouch! Able to stop the car ok?
I snapped both center shafts on a 160mph run last season and tried to swing the car back and forth to spin out but ended up having to force it into the curb to make it stop ruining the two tires on that side

Ouch! Able to stop the car ok?
I snapped both center shafts on a 160mph run last season and tried to swing the car back and forth to spin out but ended up having to force it into the curb to make it stop ruining the two tires on that side
I had to steer into the grass at the end,or hit a sign or gravel pile,the road isn't done so I can't go straight at the end if something happens

20220618_114719.jpg

I had to steer into the grass at the end,or hit a sign or gravel pile,the road isn't done so I can't go straight at the end if something happens

View attachment 224514
Is this the same road where Innovation RC makes his speed runs? It looks an awful lot like it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back