Kraton Your fastest Kraton? Post speed and upgrades.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not a Normal Kraton, that body wouldn't fit the regular Kraton. That is Thomas's SWB or short wheelbase version. It has a Typhon chassis and center driveline with Kraton everything else.

When I used the MM2 2200kv setup I used 16t for bashing. Not setup for speed. But it had good punch with decent top speed and stayed pretty cool.

When I used the MM2 2200kv setup I used 16t for bashing. Not setup for speed. But it had good punch with decent top speed and stayed pretty cool.[/QUOTE

Do you know how fast? What spur? I'm actually looking at the MMX Wp ESC/ motor combo like my son has in his slash 4x4 that he's building.

Attachments

• IMG_7234.JPG
    IMG_7234.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 135
Momba monster 2 2200kv and ESC , 17 pinion for speed run, 73 mph. On 6s. Just installed a Leopard 4092 1739kv. Haven't made a GPS run yet but seems to be as fast and runs much cooler and longer. I'll be switching all my trucks to Leopard soon.

Thanks rich - Very happy - Going to try it with the backflips next - got snow on the ground and this thing went so fast last speed run - GPS ripped off and was decimated - this was my second sky gps - so I ordered a dynamite - should be here tomorrow....I have yet to get a top speed - so far around 67 or so...
IMG_1295.JPG

Thanks rich - Very happy - Going to try it with the backflips next - got snow on the ground and this thing went so fast last speed run - GPS ripped off and was decimated - this was my second sky gps - so I ordered a dynamite - should be here tomorrow....I have yet to get a top speed - so far around 67 or so... View attachment 6170
Nice line up!!!

How old? My boy is ten. Started last xmas.
Not sure if you're asking me Julian, my kids are 11 and 9 and seem OK with bashing the RCs pretty hard. They're actually trying to land on the wheels now instead of jumping with total recklessness....Etc. No more hitting immovable objects for the most part.

Not sure if you're asking me Julian, my kids are 11 and 9 and seem OK with bashing the RCs pretty hard. They're actually trying to land on the wheels now instead of jumping with total recklessness....Etc. No more hitting immovable objects for the most part.

I have watched your videos and you can truly claim ALL your vehicles ARE kid tested. Admire your patience when you are filming with them. Good stuff!!

I have watched your videos and you can truly claim ALL your vehicles ARE kid tested. Admire your patience when you are filming with them. Good stuff!!
Thanks bro, it's hard sometimes. It takes time for anyone to get the hang of these rigs, especially off the ramps... Etc. Appreciate that. Can be painful to watch the Arrmas take a brutal beating...Lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back