Your fav motorsport and rc videos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ari33

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
There are bound to be some truly epic driving or technical videos I haven't seen yet. Here are a couple to get us started..

My brothers tarmac spec mk2, the video doesn't really do it justice but yeah, its pretty quick.

Climb Dance? Some of the younger ones might not have seen it..

McRae on the edge... and beyond it.
Focus Wrc 1 during his WRC title fight. Wales, Rally GB. SS2 Gwynno in Wales. Fastest stage time. 6m 34.7s. A true master at work but words simply are not enough...

Post your fav videos here..

Last edited:
If you’ve ever been up to Pikes Peak, this would impress the sh!t out of you. I love the brake check, but IRL, that’s only on the way down ???

I like pikes peak, but I’m not a fan of Ken blockhead. Ever since he thought he could come into rallying and dominate is when I lost respect for him. He got clowned as show boating gym-kana isn’t the same as WRC

Maybe I'm being too "typical" here, but anything from this guy is always fun to watch Ken Block. I'm also an avid F1 fan and subscribe to Discovery Velocity for my automotive daily fix. There really isn't an automotive program, movie or video I'll pass up.
I like pikes peak, but I’m not a fan of Ken blockhead. Ever since he thought he could come into rallying and dominate is when I lost respect for him. He got clowned as show boating gym-kana isn’t the same as WRC
I don't follow the rally scene, so I'm not aware of his antics and how they affect the sport. As pure entertainment, his videos are top notch.

While I won’t disagree his video of san Francisco was great. I buy a lot of videos on iTunes. So I have a few rallying, lemans and f1 films in my
Library. Wether it be documentary or actual racing. I’ll watch it. Isle of Man TT is crazy to watch too!!

I’m not into racing, but I do like being entertained. Ken checks that box. For a simpleton like me, I could care less whose feathers get ruffled. That Pikes Peak Road is sketchy AF. I rode up it in a jumpset Wrangler at 15mph and was scared at times. Going down is all gears, no brakes. That’s why they have the brake check at the mid point. Most people use brakes because they don’t know any better. Your supposed to put it in your lowest gear and crawl down. Hitting your brakes occasionally to scrub speed into a curve.

While I won’t disagree his video of san Francisco was great. I buy a lot of videos on iTunes. So I have a few rallying, lemans and f1 films in my
Library. Wether it be documentary or actual racing. I’ll watch it. Isle of Man TT is crazy to watch too!!
Those Isle of Man videos have me on the edge of my seat and are sometimes scarier then the most well produced horror movies. Hats off to those who have attempted to run it. I recently stumbled onto a Netflix series about F1 that went behind the scenes of the teams before the 2019 season Drive to Survive. It focuses on the battles of the teams that aren't typically front runners.

I find Ken Blocks multi cut videos extremely repetitive and a bit long in the tooth now but while he doesn't really get close to being a serious contender in rallying... if he introduces new people to the sport then I'm all for it. He clearly loves rallying and thats no crime in my book.

Porsche 919 hybrid totally smashing Stefan Bellofs 35 year old 956 C Nordshleife lap record.
With that E-boost, stonking brakes and huge downfoece... its er.. kinda quick! lol.. What a freakin amazing machine! :eek:

Last edited:
I love LeMans style racing. We used to have the American LeMans Series here in the US until it got sucked up into whatever it is now. I loved the GT1 class with Ferrari, Corvette, BMW, Porsche, Aston Martin, Dodge Viper.....they even ran Saleem S7's the first year I started watching. Every year me and a buddy would go to Lime Rock Park in Salisbury, CT to watch a race. It's suck a great little track and the paddock was open to the public (it was for all the ALMS races). The last year I went I also went to the only road race they held in Baltimore. That was nuts. They did a terrible job preparing the street course. Drivers said they were pissing blood after the race ? One of the cars went over a manhole and the cover got lifted and thrown backwards towards the car behind him. It could have killed the other guy. That was the one and only race in Baltimore!

When does a Tesla need a bottle?

0E501ABA-4E4D-4B28-8560-E897169281BF.jpeg

HANDS DOWN:

And... Sick, Sick, Sick
A classic reference to the OJ Simpson PoPo chase (follow)
7:34 timestamp

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 1.00.36 PM.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back