Your opinion about arrma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With of all the arrma rc
Which one of them is the most durabe as a basher
Out of the box
I only have experience with the Raider ..... But it has been great so far. I'm back into this from the Tamiya days of the late 80's and this car is far superior to those! (Still love my Hornet and Blackfoot though)

I've never had one. But I would guess the Senton would probably be the most durable because of the cage and bumpers out of the box.

I think the senton also is the most durable out of the box
Its narrower aarms makes it more rigid compared to talion or kraton
Roll cage also

And the next would be the typhon,talion and kraton

I got 2 Kratons , Senton , and 2 Granites.

Senton 6s is in a league of it is own. I cant describe how tough it is it just holds up for all torture i do with it.

Kraton 6s are realy tough to, i torture it to and beyound its limits and holds up , ofcourse i have broken arms, and bendt couple of rear shock shafts but thats it.

Granites..since i converted them back from ARRMAngo style they hold up sick good..some arm or a front bulkhead thats it..

Everyone ived asked they said the senton

So i went to traxxas site stear some hahahha
I asked them which would be a better basher slash4x4 or senton out of the box
They said senton and an hour later they closed the thread hahahahah

You cant talk about any other rc there only traxxas
Its funny i go there just to stear up the place hahahah

I preordered my senton
Im excited to have that rc in my hand
Should i run it 5's

I have many problem with the first generation Granite. The differential couldn't take the heat and kept breaking. Both steering linkages pop out so easily, thanks to many support from the forum I modified it. Since day one, had some issue with radio or ESC (full throttle but no acceleration even with a fully charged battery). I gave it to my friend's son, and unfortunately both my boys doesn't want it either. Should I put my trust on Arrma again?

Sorry to hear about your problems...
Some have problems some don't...no car is flawless out of the box and it sucks when it has problems...
But arrma has good warranty plus the fact that lots of people upgrade the electronics anyway...
Personally i think that when you sell a produkt, it should work flawlessly, unfortunately reality shows otherwise...

I think arrma aint that bad...i will buy a other arrma car in the future...

The Fury can take quite a beating,although the basic Mega model doesn't really go fast enough to create many problems. I love the durability of this truck,as it's taken far less damage than even my 1/8th nitro's have,but it's early days yet. Even with the upgraded power system and other tweaks I've given it,the basic Mega platform is very robust.

Sorry to hear about your problems...
Some have problems some don't...no car is flawless out of the box and it sucks when it has problems...
But arrma has good warranty plus the fact that lots of people upgrade the electronics anyway...
Personally i think that when you sell a produkt, it should work flawlessly, unfortunately reality shows otherwise...

I think arrma aint that bad...i will buy a other arrma car in the future...
I'll give Arrma another chance. :)

Ill buy arrma again and again infact im waiting for a senton
The reason why i like arrma?
No idea lol

Off course you know...It isn't Traxxas...:D

Anyway...The reason I like Arrma is because of the community...Good solid help, good fun, brilliant tips...Hardly any trolling and bad mouthing...:)

Thanks all...

Erik
aka Aflan

I started with the bottom of the line Mega Raider...... But I am impressed after a 25year absence from the hobby! Seems to be good quality..... And finding this forum has seemed to help hook me into this brand!!!

Off course you know...It isn't Traxxas...:D

Anyway...The reason I like Arrma is because of the community...Good solid help, good fun, brilliant tips...Hardly any trolling and bad mouthing...:)

Thanks all...

Erik
aka Aflan
Wahahahha don't start with me about traxxas darnit lol
Let see i don't like traxxas anymore ever since i get a hold of my talion lol
I know i didnt even run that darn talion
But less clutter not like my other traxxas
Shoved everything in a small tight places lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back