Your other hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two kids; 13 and 17. Hockey and soccer coach to both for 10 years plus. I play soccer and softball, when I'm not injured, cycled pretty hard til a couple of years ago, now more to get out with my boys. I have one other addiction, collecting diecast cars. Started by accident when buying Hotwheels for my kids. Kind of got out of control. These pics don't include the 20 diaper cases with 1/64 cars or my two big ticket Franklin Mint 69 Camaro and Autoart 69 Corvette. Oh yeah, and the collection is 90% model year 1969, my birth year.

That's a lot of cars! Very cool ?

• Modifying my full size car and also cleaning it/taking it to shows when possible (BMW M135i).
  • PS4 gaming (mainly RDR2 at the mo)
  • Painting/Hydro dipping AKA water transfer printing
  • Airgunning (target shooting & plinking)
  • Knife collecting/making (not done much or bought much for awhile though)
  • R/c (buggies mainly but also quadcopters)
  • Model building (Tamiya 1/24th scale mainly)
  • Forums like this one (but related to above other hobbies)
All of the above in no particular order. (y)

That 135 is a bad car... i almost got the m series but it was too hard to get and i lost interest.... Such a good platform to build a fast car though....

Aquariums, guitars, video games, hiking, playing soccer though my knees are telling me to find something else to do, and I'd say Adobe Photoshop as a hobby as well because I'm always on it creating something primarily for video games such as graphic mods. Right now I'm creating new skins for BeamNG monster truck, already have Spiderman done and planning on making an Arrma Granite 4x4 skin.

Guns,N scale model railroad and my Mopars a 06 Chrysler 300 SRT8 and a 66 Dodge Coronet. Also my 94 Fatboy.
FD92EBA2-2F5E-4747-9AB8-ABA7E72208AE.jpeg
12B577E2-D92E-4DA6-A8C9-E583AD3B7ECE.jpeg
31E31D5F-4352-4FA1-ACE0-F937F0A3608F.jpeg
DADD62B1-0D8A-4076-A59A-C54748709DB6.jpeg
CE8C4968-458D-4C74-928C-BC09EC6A16DC.jpeg

Last edited:
Whatever hobby we have, it’s safe to say that without ‘em, we would be up to no good. Well... me anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

... and my Mopars a 06 Chrysler 300 SRT8 and a 66 Dodge Coronet.

I’m a Chevy guy at heart but always respected Mopars. To this day, there is no other car manufacturer which gives the public such aggressive-looking automotives. Hence why I own a 2018 Dodge Durango SRT.

I hope to be trading in the wife’s 08 Jeep rubicon for the Durango SRT8 come spring. I also think it looks mean as hell.

The 6.4l still puts a grin on my face just on idle. She’s hard on fuel, but mehhh... worth every penny in my book. My philosphy is that life is too short to own a vehicle that doesn’t make me smile when I turn to look at her after parking her in the driveway.

That 135 is a bad car... i almost got the m series but it was too hard to get and i lost interest.... Such a good platform to build a fast car though....
This is mine below and I love it. It's the hatchback (8 speed auto/320Bhp) rather than a coupe in case that's what you thought I had.

I needed more practicality than the coupe offered and I got a hatchback with a lot of factory fitted extras like adaptive headlights/suspension, reversing sensors/camera, tinted glass etc etc so I'm very pleased with it.
Just fitted some Bola B1's last November too for better road handling as well as more stance. :cool:
47.jpg

The engine is still stock but will be modding it in the future as high 300's early 400 Bhp is easily achievable with just a few basic mods and an engine re-map.

• Helicopters (large sized), mainly sport and speed flying. No 3D yet.
  • Camping (tent, backpacking)
  • Photography was a hobby but it turned into a career about 12 years ago ?
  • Laser cutting
  • Handgun shooting (I’m a Texan, after all)
  • Tinkering, fixing, and tweaking in general (electronics, wood working, A/V, you name it)
  • And I try to involve my kids in as much of my hobbies as they’ll tolerate ? (my older two both love their Granites, and I make they at least try to fix their own damage)

This is mine below and I love it. It's the hatchback (8 speed auto/320Bhp) rather than a coupe in case that's what you thought I had.

I needed more practicality than the coupe offered and I got a hatchback with a lot of factory fitted extras like adaptive headlights/suspension, reversing sensors/camera, tinted glass etc etc so I'm very pleased with it.
Just fitted some Bola B1's last November too for better road handling as well as more stance. :cool:View attachment 28928

The engine is still stock but will be modding it in the future as high 300's early 400 Bhp is easily achievable with just a few basic mods and an engine re-map.
damn, i have noto seen the hatch yet... sweet!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back