Typhon Your perfect flying 3s rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Yooooooo awesome peoples , following on from my earlier post , may I ask what your perfect 3s flying rig is please ? I’m in jumping mode you see whilst this virus is about , and for me the typhon standard set up flys the best , I’ve tried it with 2.8 badlands and the poor little granite has took a pounding to , BUT I keep returning to the typhon cos to me it flies thru the air ( no flips , just straight ) best . Here’s a temp jumper , typhon basically , and she’s flown superbly tonight with no breakages either
4FBAE00A-4BC2-4334-80AE-7ECB2904F10F.jpeg

Yooooooo awesome peoples , following on from my earlier post , may I ask what your perfect 3s flying rig is please ? I’m in jumping mode you see whilst this virus is about , and for me the typhon standard set up flys the best , I’ve tried it with 2.8 badlands and the poor little granite has took a pounding to , BUT I keep returning to the typhon cos to me it flies thru the air ( no flips , just straight ) best . Here’s a temp jumper , typhon basically , and she’s flown superbly tonight with no breakages either
View attachment 75006
Yeah if you want flat jumping, the Typhon is the one I would pick too. If you wanna do flips, the Granite is the one ☝?

Yeah it fly good, easy to control in the air. Personally I think the Talion is better, but the 3s Typhon is a close second (the 6s Typhon is far behind)
He did say 3S rig. I would have chosen the Kraton 4S out of my collection otherwise.

Thanks everyone , the pictured jumper is no more , the original broken typhon is stripped and parts ordered ....... and the granite is back , complete with 17mm hexes and me 2.8 badlands , tomorrow I shall be having a flipping good time ?? God this hobby is a good-un
CCB8A4D2-B3B7-495D-9EF8-5912C6B556A9.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back