Typhon Your thoughts on V5 6s Typhon upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dk3000

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Voltage
Hey guys/gals. I've got this amazing new Typhon and my head gets running with many ideas and I needed a spot to share them and ask questions. To start everyone is welcome to join and add no stipulations.
-My first thoughts are from a YouTube video I just watched were the youngster installed a chassis brace (Outcast length) on a 6s Typhon. So has anyone heard of or done that themselves?
-Does anyone know where I can get wheels for the typhon 6s? Not the tires just rims. I bought tires off Ebay and can't find the stock rims for sale so I'm lost.

Hey man, welcome. Ill let the US guys chip in re wheels as I am UK but if you look in your manual you will have part numbers in the exploded view for arrma wheels.

Chassis braces are definitely a good investment when bashing. I guess it just depends on what kind of driving you are doing. Here's a link for an M2C Front and rear chassis braces.

I don't have a part # right off for the wheels. You could always mount the tires on another wheel as long as they're the same size

I should clarify I meant single tower to tower chassis brace/bar. Sorry my fault.
1607682254032.png

Hey guys/gals. I've got this amazing new Typhon and my head gets running with many ideas and I needed a spot to share them and ask questions. To start everyone is welcome to join and add no stipulations.
-My first thoughts are from a YouTube video I just watched were the youngster installed a chassis brace (Outcast length) on a 6s Typhon. So has anyone heard of or done that themselves?
-Does anyone know where I can get wheels for the typhon 6s? Not the tires just rims. I bought tires off Ebay and can't find the stock rims for sale so I'm lost.
I have wondered about the center brace myself, do you have a link to the video?

I found the video

Looks like it will work if the holes on the front plate line up with the V5 but it will raise your body up in the front by at least 1/2"

Please post pictures if you do it

Another option would be to get an M2C chassis & chassis braces & call it a day! If you are sending it, then this my best advice! And you can thank me later! LOL!

Another option would be to get an M2C chassis & chassis braces & call it a day! If you are sending it, then this my best advice! And you can thank me later! LOL!
I'm aware of all the M2C parts but that will be another day. I think the front and rear chassis braces from M2C will be first?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back