SOLD / FOUND Youtube Channel project (trust me, just read the post)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
I am a 14 year old, I have a YT channel and want to do something special. I want to push a granite or some 3s vehicle to 50+mph at a brick wall, to get some cool slow mo and try and kill it, but I am a 14 year old and money doesn't grow on trees! I am asking if you would like to donate or send some parts or do something to help, let me know!! Even if a few people donate, I will still keep building off of what I have to eventually get there!! thanks!!

here is my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDPWL8CF2AgCTtaCIxacSDg

Last edited:
I am a 14 year old, I have a YT channel and want to do something special. I want to push a granite or some 3s vehicle to 50+mph at a brick wall, to get some cool slow mo and try and kill it, but I am a 14 year old and money doesn't grow on trees! I am asking if you would like to donate or send some parts or do something to help, let me know!! Even if a few people donate, I will still keep building off of what I have to eventually get there!! thanks!!
That is the most RIDICULUS, STUPID, IDIODIC idea ever!

Do it!

Your a youngin.
I might have some parts to donate. Like @Edough13 said, I also have some stock Senton A-arms, stock shocks, steering blocks, and maybe some other parts. I'd have to look through my stash. It sounds like something I want to do, maybe in the future.🤷‍♂️

If you do, make sure you have a few cameras rolling because you might only get one pass for a while.🤣

I just had a great promotion (for me sorry) idea! I could send you one of my 3d printed bumper supports and I'll bet you a set of a-arms you wont be able to break it by slamming it full speed into a brick wall. You'd have to set up the senton bumper though. You'd need a senton front skid plate from Amazon and the senton bumper kit from Jenny's.

@arrma only fans whoa this is trippy! Do you see anything unusual here? Look closely.
Screenshot 2021-06-02 9.11.27 PM.png

What are you filming this with? That’s going to cost more than the car. If you can’t afford to go and buy a brand new Granite and flush it, then you really don’t have the budget for this type of video. A camera rental for the day will be way more than a $400 car.

What are you filming this with? That’s going to cost more than the car. If you can’t afford to go and buy a brand new Granite and flush it, then you really don’t have the budget for this type of video. A camera rental for the day will be way more than a $400 car.
I use a Google Pixel 3 for filming, and it works. Definitly not the best, but it works.

Save up for something. You can get the car easy but the camera will be the hard part. You could borrow some good phones (with good cameras) from your family (Samsung S20 Ultra, iPhone X, 11, or 12 and MANY MORE) He already has a go pro.
If you want super slo mo AND quality, you’re going to need a really good camera. Something like a Phantom. A cell phone MIGHT get you 240fps at a low resolution or 120fps at FHD, but to do this shoot right, you want AT LEAST 4K resolution and 240fps. Not to mention that setting up an iPhone that close to the impact area could end up in a disaster. Having a cinema camera with a long lens will allow you to setup a safe distance away.

And that’s only one angle. What if you miss your mark? Don’t you want multiple angle shots? Overhead. Behind the scenes. Driver perspective. Onboard. Etc. This is a four or five camera shot IMO.

If you want super slo mo AND quality, you’re going to need a really good camera. Something like a Phantom. A cell phone MIGHT get you 240fps at a low resolution or 120fps at FHD, but to do this shoot right, you want AT LEAST 4K resolution and 240fps. Not to mention that setting up an iPhone that close to the impact area could end up in a disaster. Having a cinema camera with a long lens will allow you to setup a safe distance away.

And that’s only one angle. What if you miss your mark? Don’t you want multiple angle shots? Overhead. Behind the scenes. Driver perspective. Onboard. Etc. This is a four or five camera shot IMO.
If he can get a decent camera for "the family" then he is golden. I have a Canon rebel T7i. It's a nice camera and I have a 75-400mm zoom lens for it. Yes, you are right. I would say at least 4-5 maybe even more. I wish you the best of luck @arrma only fans

If he can get a decent camera for "the family" then he is golden. I have a Canon rebel T7i. It's a nice camera and I have a 75-400mm zoom lens for it. Yes, you are right. I would say at least 4-5 maybe even more. I wish you the best of luck @arrma only fans
That Canon does 1080p/60 and won’t be a great candidate. It would be a good camera for an overview or BTS shot. But not as the slow motion cam.

I was just saying what I have. Its a photography camera.
Yep and probably very good at stills. My point is getting a video camera for this type of video (if done right) will cost more than the Granite to simply rent for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back