SOLD / FOUND Youtube Channel project (trust me, just read the post)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you filming this with? That’s going to cost more than the car. If you can’t afford to go and buy a brand new Granite and flush it, then you really don’t have the budget for this type of video. A camera rental for the day will be way more than a $400 car.
my dad uses a gopro hero 9 on his race car, i plan on using that

my dad uses a gopro hero 9 on his race car, i plan on using that
Well that’s a waste of $400 if you ask me. That video isn’t going to be very epic. Not sure what you hope to get out of breaking a Granite if you’re not going to get a great video. You might want to practice the shot of the Granite hitting a wall of pillows or something to evaluate your process. That way you can get your camera shot dialed in and evaluate the footage.

Looks like it will be a waste of time and money. Unless you use a $150K camera.

Well that’s a waste of $400 if you ask me. That video isn’t going to be very epic. Not sure what you hope to get out of breaking a Granite if you’re not going to get a great video. You might want to practice the shot of the Granite hitting a wall of pillows or something to evaluate your process. That way you can get your camera shot dialed in and evaluate the footage.
it might be, but i would like to try. and if it is not a total lose, ill fix it and keep going!!

I suggest that you hone your camera skills on something cheap and don't start with an RC car.
Go capture a nail hitting a balloon, a Tennis ball on a rope hitting a wall etc. Once you can get a good clear video of that event you are in a better place.
Cool idea but this will be a one time event, make it count and practice. When you think you are done and ready, go practice some more.
Dial in distance, shutter speed and lighting. Anybody can crash an RC car, but crashing it on purpose, for a video, needs some practice unless you have 10 cars sitting around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back