YouTube Forum drive! Time to Like and Subscribe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vas (@Aussie RC Playground) learn me about about Patreon. Is there an option for one off donations? I'm a believer of paying for things I get value for if others have born a cost in providing it but donating as I have spare cash suits me better and I'm not worried about not receiving the benefits of regular benefactors.

If people want to give to Vas's patreon site https://www.patreon.com/aussiercplayground/posts

This goes for the other YouTube content creators as well, I just don't know if you guys have a Patreon acct or not.
Thank you so much man, really appreciate that. ??

Speaking of Youtube channels and the such... I wanted to give a big shout out to @Thomas P for adding the ArrmaForum logo to his latest videos.

It's awesome to be able to cross promote each other!

For me its an honor to do this, to spread the ARRMA word ?

Speaking of Youtube channels and the such... I wanted to give a big shout out to @Thomas P for adding the ArrmaForum logo to his latest videos.

It's awesome to be able to cross promote each other!

I was hoping it wasn't an issue with adding the Arrma logo to the video's!

I make videos for personal enjoyment. It's a creative outlet for me. I make videos that I would like to watch if they weremade by someone else. I do not care for unboxing videos unless it is a brand new model. I want to see how an RC performs in real world situations. I want to see them pushed to their limits. I could watch good bash videos for hours ? For pure bash enjoyment you can't get much better than Rich Duperbash (@Rich Duperbash ) and RC DUDE81 (@RC DUDE81 ). For information, news and good running videos I look to Aussie RC Playground (@Aussie RC Playground) and The RCNetwork. If I want to see something destroyed I will watch Kevin Talbot. For builds you can't beat Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme (@Thomas P ). Every day it seems like I discover someone new to follow (like 12R1 ). And then of course are the videos for the "regular guys" on this forum. I enjoy those very much.

Anyway,I am getting long winded. My point is that I am not looking to become the next YouTube sensation (thank God, right?!). It's all about having fun and showing people that a 51 year old man can have fun with RC trucks :) For those of you who have liked my videos and subscribed, I really appreciate it and I hope to keep you somewhat entertained. If there is anything in particular you want to see (other than Bickety hitting himself in the nuts with his Losi Super Rock Rey), please feel free to ask. I have no problems doing "How To" videos if there is something you want to see. Peace!

Well, I do use a GoPro on my head for my plane vids, but for the cars, I use a DSLR camera with a shoulder mount. This took a while to get used to as you have to move your upper body with the movement of the car in order to keep it in shot.
Here's a link to the mount: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com.au/ulk/itm/331013234176
Hope that helps. ?

Yep, that definitely helps. I have a DSLR I can use...the idea of spending a couple hundred dollars on a GoPro right now doesn’t sound too appealing especially when I have a $500 camera already lol. Thank you sir!

I make videos for personal enjoyment. It's a creative outlet for me. I make videos that I would like to watch if they weremade by someone else. I do not care for unboxing videos unless it is a brand new model. I want to see how an RC performs in real world situations. I want to see them pushed to their limits. I could watch good bash videos for hours ? For pure bash enjoyment you can't get much better than Rich Duperbash (@Rich Duperbash ) and RC DUDE81 (@RC DUDE81 ). For information, news and good running videos I look to Aussie RC Playground (@Aussie RC Playground) and The RCNetwork. If I want to see something destroyed I will watch Kevin Talbot. For builds you can't beat Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme (@Thomas P ). Every day it seems like I discover someone new to follow (like 12R1 ). And then of course are the videos for the "regular guys" on this forum. I enjoy those very much.

Anyway,I am getting long winded. My point is that I am not looking to become the next YouTube sensation (thank God, right?!). It's all about having fun and showing people that a 51 year old man can have fun with RC trucks :) For those of you who have liked my videos and subscribed, I really appreciate it and I hope to keep you somewhat entertained. If there is anything in particular you want to see (other than Bickety hitting himself in the nuts with his Losi Super Rock Rey), please feel free to ask. I have no problems doing "How To" videos if there is something you want to see. Peace!

There are only a few reason i make videos and upl them to YT. Ive been there since 2006, if i ever wanted 500000000 followers, i would prop done it in a different way. With that said, we know now im not there for that reason, i uploading it to be able to see my driving and to get that feeling again, to live that moment. To spread the passion i have for bashing and spec the ARRMA-RC brand. I am happy as few that some want to be a part of that trip.

Im no unboxer, will never be, its better to let people who knows that do it. Im all in for hardcore gravelpit bashing.

And also a negative attribute of being old, I don't always get how things work the first time. If you're watching one of the amazing videos on your phone or tablet, the link to the poster's YouTube channel is through their profile pic in the top left corner of the video. For those of you who are saying "he didn't know that already?", the answer is "that's Mr.? to you!"?
Trying to make this project as successful as possible.?

Well, I do use a GoPro on my head for my plane vids, but for the cars, I use a DSLR camera with a shoulder mount. This took a while to get used to as you have to move your upper body with the movement of the car in order to keep it in shot.
Here's a link to the mount: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com.au/ulk/itm/331013234176
Hope that helps. ?
I just wear mine hanging on a lanyard around my neck. Then I look less like a lunatic while out bashing, but still get decent footage. I know what you mean about learning to pivot your entire body vs just your head or eyes as you drive though. For a while, I felt like batman out there twisting my entire torso to keep the truck in the camera's view. lol! Now it's just habit and it carries over to when I'm watching other stuff.

Here’s my channel. Forker45
It’s kind of a mish mash of stuff I’ve enjoyed and shared over the years (guns, cars, fishing, engines, etc..). As for RC, theres some older Savage X 4.6 nitro videos and a recent one of me and my son hydroplaning my Talion V3.

Depending how my Talion V3 “track build” turns out I might do a video showing what that takes.

It’s kind of a mish mash of stuff I’ve enjoyed and shared over the years (guns, cars, fishing, engines, etc..). As for RC, theres some older Savage X 4.6 nitro videos and a recent one of me and my son hydroplaning my Talion V3.

Depending how my Talion V3 “track build” turns out I might do a video showing what that takes.

Zuuubbed ?

Great idea @Notorious J (y)

This is my "channel" on YouTube below but I've only a few videos, ...couple of drone flying vids and the rest are of my old supercharged Zed.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRmiU_ciZ6yuBPT99e4Niw/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

I'm into speed runs with my Typhon and I want to mention some of the YouTubers channels that have inspired me, helped me and that I follow.

Cool stuff on there, ...your silverback Mustang should be in this thread I started: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...lane-current-rides-all-real.9930/#post-107023
? ;)

So for your enjoyment ?? i did an unboxing hope you guys like it ?
Just watched it now (and liked/subbed), ...you can feel your excitement. :LOL::D

I posted on your channel for you but just in case you miss it that little rubber clip that you didn't know what it was for is to hold your Lipo balance lead connector/s to keep them out of the way. Great and well thought out little feature by Arrma.

Just watched it now (and liked/subbed), ...you can feel your excitement. :LOL::D

I posted on your channel for you but just in case you miss it that little rubber clip that you didn't know what it was for is to hold your Lipo balance lead connector/s to keep them out of the way. Great and well thought out little feature by Arrma.
Thanks dude i read the instructions and worked it out from there, I've set up my end points after a few videos just got to run the bad boy now so tomorrow it is due to rubbish weather etc more video to follow ?? not trying to get famous or anything just abit of fun

I

I enjoyed your “Bickety Vs Senton” vid....maybe a Bickety Vs Kraton could be next?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back