YouTube Forum drive! Time to Like and Subscribe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I make videos for personal enjoyment. It's a creative outlet for me. I make videos that I would like to watch if they weremade by someone else. I do not care for unboxing videos unless it is a brand new model. I want to see how an RC performs in real world situations. I want to see them pushed to their limits. I could watch good bash videos for hours ? For pure bash enjoyment you can't get much better than Rich Duperbash (@Rich Duperbash ) and RC DUDE81 (@RC DUDE81 ). For information, news and good running videos I look to Aussie RC Playground (@Aussie RC Playground) and The RCNetwork. If I want to see something destroyed I will watch Kevin Talbot. For builds you can't beat Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme (@Thomas P ). Every day it seems like I discover someone new to follow (like 12R1 ). And then of course are the videos for the "regular guys" on this forum. I enjoy those very much.

Anyway,I am getting long winded. My point is that I am not looking to become the next YouTube sensation (thank God, right?!). It's all about having fun and showing people that a 51 year old man can have fun with RC trucks :) For those of you who have liked my videos and subscribed, I really appreciate it and I hope to keep you somewhat entertained. If there is anything in particular you want to see (other than Bickety hitting himself in the nuts with his Losi Super Rock Rey), please feel free to ask. I have no problems doing "How To" videos if there is something you want to see. Peace!

Funny you mention Kevin Talbot... your videos always end up similar lately . ?.

Great idea @Notorious J (y)

This is my "channel" on YouTube below but I've only a few videos, ...couple of drone flying vids and the rest are of my old supercharged Zed.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRmiU_ciZ6yuBPT99e4Niw/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

I'm into speed runs with my Typhon and I want to mention some of the YouTubers channels that have inspired me, helped me and that I follow.

Phillip Jolley is the man, recently started watching him

There are only a few reason i make videos and upl them to YT. Ive been there since 2006, if i ever wanted 500000000 followers, i would prop done it in a different way. With that said, we know now im not there for that reason, i uploading it to be able to see my driving and to get that feeling again, to live that moment. To spread the passion i have for bashing and spec the ARRMA-RC brand. I am happy as few that some want to be a part of that trip.

Im no unboxer, will never be, its better to let people who knows that do it. Im all in for hardcore gravelpit bashing.

How about a video of the custom work you do? I don’t think people get to really appreciate it till they see it in action.

You mean a video showing what cars ive done so to speak sir?
Meaning the process of making the chassis etc. cutting, drilling, chamfering, counter-sinking, etc etc. I’m aware of how it’s done, I work with Metal for my own hobby needs. I found it so interesting that Jason Dearden mentioned you as the inspiration for the outcast, would have been great to see a video of the concept and build.

@Thomas P

I had a similar experience as you, I made the very first Traxxas slash LCG and posted it all over RC Tech and the next year Traxxas released their own version except they didn’t credit me or anything lol. It’s also funny to see the outcast/ Kraton these days with the front mud guards after I did it 10 years ago.

Very basic, was my second custom build(circa 2008-2009), but I always found custom building so interesting.

Nice idea Notorious J! Here is my channel as well..... You can see my RC progression, beginning from micro helis and planes, to large Helis and 3D flying. Then I got into FPV, and sold all my Helis and planes when I found Arrma! Hahaha.
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrTIMMBUR

Edit: Just went through all 4 pages and subbed to all of you.... again, great idea to flood youtube with Arrma!

Last edited:
Nice idea Notorious J! Here is my channel as well..... You we see my RC progression, beginning from micro helis and planes, to large Helis and 3D flying. Then I got into FPV, and sold all my Helis and planes when I found Arrma! Hahaha.
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrTIMMBUR

Edit: Just went through all 4 pages and subbed to all of you.... again, great idea to flood youtube with Arrma!
Thanks Mad Man, I subbed to you as well!

I have found that I break alot of stuff now with this ramp! :ROFLMAO: I am still somewhat new to the RC world.

Well I’d rather break stuff doing that than do circles on my lawn or street runs?. Nice ramp, no better way to practice.

Here mine. don't expect too much LOL:
https://www.youtube.com/user/JoeNitroStar

I sure enjoy all of yalls vids! I used to do awesome church camp videos and done a huge highlight film for my sons football team. I burnt out cause my youtube vids sure don't show what can be done LOL. I want to make better ones but must get some new software and phone mount for my head or radio or something.

Here mine. don't expect too much LOL:
https://www.youtube.com/user/JoeNitroStar

I sure enjoy all of yalls vids! I used to do awesome church camp videos and done a huge highlight film for my sons football team. I burnt out cause my youtube vids sure don't show what can be done LOL. I want to make better ones but must get some new software and phone mount for my head or radio or something.

Subbed!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back