YouTube Forum drive! Time to Like and Subscribe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lazy enough to spend countless hours wrenching on our toys on a workbench! God forbid I have to do a search on a website! LOL! I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!!
Meant in jest my friend. Just like poking the bear sometimes.

Meant in jest my friend. Just like poking the bear sometimes.
Yep. I know. Mine was too!

That said, sometimes it's hard to find stuff on youtube. God forbid your searching on face book.

For those that don't know, you can add your youtube channel to your profile page, then it can be found easily on here. Go to someones profile and click About:
2019-0430-ArrmaProfilePage-youtubeLink.jpg

Thanks guys! I’ll eventually get some vids on there but I need to figure out how to mount my phone on my head first lol. I really just wanted to get an account to support you guys but I’ll eventually have some videos other than a goofy fan for you to watch lol.

Thanks guys! I’ll eventually get some vids on there but I need to figure out how to mount my phone on my head first lol. I really just wanted to get an account to support you guys but I’ll eventually have some videos other than a goofy fan for you to watch lol.
Subbed @Mongoose ?

It's not perfect, but I'm getting better with this set up each time. Just a cheap windshield suction mount, tie wrapped to the remote. Downside is that you sometimes try to concentrate on pointing the camera, and not the truck?
20190518_222534.jpg

It's not perfect, but I'm getting better with this set up each time. Just a cheap windshield suction mount, tie wrapped to the remote. Downside is that you sometimes try to concentrate on pointing the camera, and not the truck?View attachment 38655

That’s a good idea! My wife has one of those phone stands laying around here somewhere.

Is there a decent editing tool that I can use on my phone? I know this sounds crazy but I don’t own a computer lol

That’s a good idea! My wife has one of those phone stands laying around here somewhere.

Is there a decent editing tool that I can use on my phone? I know this sounds crazy but I don’t own a computer lol
Not sure, but they have an app for everything else, so I'm sure with a little googling, you'll find one that's easy to use. I remember seeing a recent video posted, where the guy said he did it all on his phone. Can't wait to see them, once you get going!

Oh yeah I remember this! I think I’m gonna give that a try!
Price is down here in the US shipped from AMZN. Here's what I paid for the red one cause Arrma = red I figured:

Items Ordered
Price
1 of: Tactic TTX300 Camera Mount for Axial and Arrma Vehicles SCX10 RR10 Bomber Kraton Outcast Notorious Talion Typhon Senton Big Rock Granite Fury (Red for Cell Phone)
Sold by: Luxury Radio Controlled (seller profile)

Condition: New
$22.99​

Is this what you have been using to record your videos?
No, I use an old gopro session 4 (I think) with a head mount so far and it'll do 1080 / 60fps. I want to use both to get more but I'm not so much ready to dive into the video editing just yet. My phone is very capable of higher frame rates but Im lazy and less than motivated... It'll come in time.

Duct tape should work. Just leave airholes so you don't pass out.

No, I use an old gopro session 4 (I think) with a head mount so far and it'll do 1080 / 60fps. I want to use both to get more but I'm not so much ready to dive into the video editing just yet. My phone is very capable of higher frame rates but Im lazy and less than motivated... It'll come in time.
I used my phone for a while, but it would overheat and shut down. It also liked to focus on the wrong thing, so I'd end up with blurry truck and an in focus weed 10 feet in front of me for 20 minutes. lol!

Then again, was/is still a samsung S5. Phones now are probably more capable.

I used my phone for a while, but it would overheat and shut down. It also liked to focus on the wrong thing, so I'd end up with blurry truck and an in focus weed 10 feet in front of me for 20 minutes. lol!

Then again, was/is still a samsung S5. Phones now are probably more capable.
I can identify with that phone. I'm always focusing on the wrong thing and on the weed instead.

Subbed! My YouTube name is slightly different https://www.youtube.com/user/jonowillmer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back