YouTube - Having a Crack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lazy Bushman

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
Well guys for years I've wanted to have a crack at the whole YouTube thing for a bunch of different reasons and topics. Well thanks to the inspiration of a number of you, I've decided to give it a go. Don't like the whole editing thing, I might need to give that task to one of my kids if there are any more video's in the future.

This one is really about testing my equipment, lighting and learning the process opposed to content. No academy award coming my way but better than my expectations were. Sorry about the rustling sound from time to time as I move my tripod, that too was a learning.

Hopefully this link works? Don't expect miracles but hopefully if I do more I will think a bit more about content and start a few driving ones as well. Hopefully future ones will be limited to 5-6 min not 8 or 9 like this.

Cheers

Well guys for years I've wanted to have a crack at the whole YouTube thing for a bunch of different reasons and topics. Well thanks to the inspiration of a number of you, I've decided to give it a go. Don't like the whole editing thing, I might need to give that task to one of my kids if there are any more video's in the future.

This one is really about testing my equipment, lighting and learning the process opposed to content. No academy award coming my way but better than my expectations were. Sorry about the rustling sound from time to time as I move my tripod, that too was a learning.

Hopefully this link works? Don't expect miracles but hopefully if I do more I will think a bit more about content and start a few driving ones as well. Hopefully future ones will be limited to 5-6 min not 8 or 9 like this.

Cheers

Well ah right mate, lazy is as lazy does. Nice work. Can't wait for some how to's and product reviews.

I enjoyed it!

P.S. you should be a hand model. Your fingernails are immaculate!
its-a-hand.jpg

Cheers

If I can do it, anybody can. You did good for a first. Lots of free editors available so don't be shy about googling free video editors, and make sure they are free and not just crippled paid versions. That is is exactly what I did and now, look at me! I'm a YT Mega Video Editor!????

Thanks for the kind feedback. Yes I was still in my work clobber and you have spotted the real reason for not doing it sooner ie needed time for hand cream to start showing results?
If I can do it, anybody can. You did good for a first. Lots of free editors available so don't be shy about googling free video editors, and make sure they are free and not just crippled paid versions. That is is exactly what I did and now, look at me! I'm a YT Mega Video Editor!????
I just used iMovie. I almost didn’t do a thing at the beginning as I was getting frustrated but thanks to some coaching from one of my kids I got there. I can’t seem to find out how to turn the volume down on music clips embedded into the video with iMovie so I might need to use something else if I do one of those vids as no only likes over powering sound tracks.

Thanks for the encouragement

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back