Limitless YT - Worst RC Accident EVER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1675989075255.png

Wow. Maybe we should create a government branch called the ATF: Arrma, Traxxas, and Futaba/FastEddy

And, Will need to wear kevlar body armor just to go speed running!!

Why was he standing in the street?? Hard to watch.. He was right next to a light pole, should have had the good sense to at least stand behind it.. He took it like a trooper though, didn't scream or freak out and remained calm. Tough dude.. I saw a crash on Youtube worse than this, where someone got hit by a RC car on a speedrun and flipped 180 degrees completely on his head, and shattered his ankle.. I'm sure many here have seen it.
I agree with Liberty about Raz and his guys standing where they shouldn't.. One of them stands literally in the middle of the street and runs the car by himself at top speed, crazy..

I suspect we will see more dual motor builds this year especially seeing people post on Facebook groups, unfortunately none of them have been close to 150 with any car yet so I really hope we donā€™t see any serious injuries or worse.

Safety should be at the top of the list.

It's all fun and games until someone looses a testicle. Good thing he jumped!
View attachment 277068

Well, I didn't laugh about his unfortunate mishap ,in the original post..
But, in this screenshot.. you made him look like the Scream Guy leaping ,trying to fly..

I suspect we will see more dual motor builds this year especially seeing people post on Facebook groups, unfortunately none of them have been close to 150 with any car yet so I really hope we donā€™t see any serious injuries or worse.

Safety should be at the top of the list.
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the People Republic of California puts a kibosh on speed running RCs in "the interest of the greater good and public safety". But you can still get your weed.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the People Republic of California puts a kibosh on speed running RCs in "the interest of the greater good and public safety". But you can still get your weed.
Speaking of Cali, I don't think I've ever seen a prop 65 warning on a lipo. Seems to me like that's one of the more dangerous things that could give you birth defects (right up there with trailer hitches and tires)

DAAAAMN - ouch. Well, that pretty much ended any thoughts I had about ever getting into speed running.

I guess I never really thought about the potential dangers associated with speed running. However, at those speeds, yeah - I can totally see it.

That was brutal. Glad the guy is recovered.

DAAAAMN - ouch. Well, that pretty much ended any thoughts I had about ever getting into speed running.

I guess I never really thought about the potential dangers associated with speed running. However, at those speeds, yeah - I can totally see it.

That was brutal. Glad the guy is recovered.
It's based on chemical compounds and the battery may not qualify, or they are all made in China and they don't care.
1677734236662.png
BTW there are legitimate and real prescribed medication on the list, but Fentanyl and Marijuana* are not. But then again I don't think the illegal alien peddling street drugs gives a crap. It's just one more charge that they won't get charged with.

They should just slap a Prop 65 sticker on every kid born. Everybody dies and life is the leading cause of death.

*Marijuana smoke is listed.

It's based on chemical compounds and the battery may not qualify, or they are all made in China and they don't care.
BTW there are legitimate and real prescribed medication on the list, but Fentanyl and Marijuana* are not. But then again I don't think the illegal alien peddling street drugs gives a crap. It's just one more charge that they won't get charged with.

They should just slap a Prop 65 sticker on every kid born. Everybody dies and life is the leading cause of death.

*Marijuana smoke is listed.
Whoa man, I think you quoted the wrong post - lol. I was referring to the video and getting smacked in the leg at 150mph.

Whoa man, I think you quoted the wrong post - lol. I was referring to the video and getting smacked in the leg at 150mph.
LOL I did.

It should have been this one. I need to quit drinking all that cough syrup in the mornings.
Speaking of Cali, I don't think I've ever seen a prop 65 warning on a lipo. Seems to me like that's one of the more dangerous things that could give you birth defects (right up there with trailer hitches and tires)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back