Limitless YT - Worst RC Accident EVER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is NOT me nor do I know him. I just ran across this and it's a good lesson that a 15 lb car at 130+ mph is no joke. Thanks to (YT) NorcalSpeedAddiction for sharing!

It must be bad, age restricted :confused:

Hey glad it didn't hit him anywhere else this could have been bad. I hate that I'm old now and say sh#$ like that but dag. Coulda taken him out. Hey btw this looks like the spot Endough's RC13 runs.

That first-person view near the end around 4:50 you can see just how fast they come.
You cannot dodge these cars when they come at you at those speeds.

I say it often that I wish Raz with his large audience base would be a better advocate of safety. Standing in the street is asking for trouble.

It must be bad, age restricted :confused:

He's OK but it showed a few drops of blood.

YT freaks out if you show blood, real or fake.... oh and don't talk about g#ns those evil assault pistols. Flashing your junk, swearing and how to make meth are 100% OK though. They have arbitrary rules created by children.

Wow. Good timing for me to see this as I just start getting into speed runs. Bet that hurt like hell.

For those who want the deets but not the gore, here’s the gist of it (shin bones):

1675890662959.png

I have hit myself a few times nearly broke my wrist one time hand was swollen for a week also taken my big toe nail off and knocked myself off my feet with a baja 5b :rolleyes:

Hey glad it didn't hit him anywhere else this could have been bad. I hate that I'm old now and say sh#$ like that but dag. Coulda taken him out. Hey btw this looks like the spot Endough's RC13 runs.
That was Rio Vista Fire and Solano County EMS that responded. It's in the San Joaquin delta.
1675891619253.png

Dear Lord.. I wasn't expecting that...
Holy poops! That was terrible. 😖😵‍💫🤮

I couldn't watch it again...
Was he the bystander or the driver??

Dear Lord.. I wasn't expecting that...
Holy poops! That was terrible. 😖😵‍💫🤮

I couldn't watch it again...
Was he the bystander or the driver??
The driver took himself out, which is better than taking out your buddy. I give him props for putting it out there.

The driver took himself out, which is better than taking out your buddy. I give him props for putting it out there.
Yeah, at first, I thought the cameraman was the guy driving and that he slaughtered his buddy.

He was definitely much quieter than I probably would’ve been in that scenario.

Why was he standing in the street?? Hard to watch.. He was right next to a light pole, should have had the good sense to at least stand behind it.. He took it like a trooper though, didn't scream or freak out and remained calm. Tough dude.. I saw a crash on Youtube worse than this, where someone got hit by a RC car on a speedrun and flipped 180 degrees completely on his head, and shattered his ankle.. I'm sure many here have seen it.
I agree with Liberty about Raz and his guys standing where they shouldn't.. One of them stands literally in the middle of the street and runs the car by himself at top speed, crazy..

I usually play chicken and jump the flyby, wonder what the record is. Any takers over 85mph?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back