ZD RACING STANDOFFS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

decline225

Reaction score
Anybody on here happen to have these ZD Racing shock standoffs? I wanna know a few specs. I’m weary about the measurements they provide in the photo advertised

C13E97CB-F453-433B-ABE3-075753D90D51.png

16C4CE5E-992B-424B-9674-2647CE04DD66.jpeg

Yep I ordered them not to long ago and are somewhere in my spare parts box. They were so cheap (you can get them for half the price in your photo ;)) I took a gamble if they fit 6s cars.:rolleyes:
I'll look for them after work and measure them.

Right on dude thank you so much. I’d say I need the shoulder length. I was messing around and machined mine down but couldn’t remember what the original length was.I think I shaved off like around 3mm to get my washers snug but…I’ll attach a pic.

Definitely if it is indeed 5mm O.D. like they say. And thanks by the way I did find them for under $10 shipped (that’s a good “toss em in your parts bin maybe I use them maybe I don’t price”)! I think those 2 measurements and the bushing OD and that’s it, I know arrma caps are a 7mm hole with a plastic 6.8x5mm ball and the standoff they went with a 4.5mm but I don’t know the ZD cap hole size so maybe that bushing will help me figure out if they’re the same or not. I keep coming across bushings wondering if they fit these like team associated’s blue ones they look identical. Anyways I’ll wait to hear back from you and thanks again this is a huge help.

6290AFB1-7444-4BD4-9577-74AD8F0849E5.jpeg

F505AA7E-4DD3-494E-978B-6112131D923B.png

I’ve ordered those cheapo Mojave wheels twice off AliExpress before and actually showed up fairly quick. So you definitely confirmed a few things and more so I’ll take your advice and order them up and 2 sets I think since they include bushings. In your photos they actually look really nice no obvious imperfections, better than their own photos haha. Anyways thank you so much I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this you made my day! May order up some corally shock parts too I found out yesterday on their form their shock specs (other than their 4mm standoffs) are identical in measurements.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back