Granite ZD shock upgrade ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Hello there , the little jumping one has had an upgrade , ZD shocks from bang good , £12 I think delivered . She sits higher and the shocks work great . Even landed in my hedge but have now bust a front arm landing on top of a concrete post , love it
FAAAF95E-D7B8-4392-8545-6C6FC89CF8BB.jpeg

6742E8F1-A965-476F-A803-985B148FEABC.jpeg
EAB25DB6-011C-4283-9738-3BB99990FC06.jpeg

Sweet! Just ordered a set. I have a pivot ball set waiting for the tekno pivot ball tool to come in so I’ll just wait a little longer and do the shocks then. Thanks for the link! Better than dropping $60+ on the Typhon shocks.

Sweet! Just ordered a set. I have a pivot ball set waiting for the tekno pivot ball tool to come in so I’ll just wait a little longer and do the shocks then. Thanks for the link! Better than dropping $60+ on the Typhon shocks.

awesome ?? The extra height means no chassis slap for me , and if I ever need to lower it , I’ll put a piece of silicon tube on the shaft , but at the moment , I’m well pleased ?

awesome ?? The extra height means no chassis slap for me , and if I ever need to lower it , I’ll put a piece of silicon tube on the shaft , but at the moment , I’m well pleased ?
Did you have to fill them with shock oil? I have some 40wt but I’m wondering if I should get something a little heavier

Jenny’s just raised prices to around $94/set of four

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back