Zeee batteries good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilzeus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Just bought a 2 pack of these Zeee 80c 7.4v hardcase lipos and they're taking a nice charge! Cool as a cucumber. :)

Attachments

• 15608052315125792391872808567556.jpg
    15608052315125792391872808567556.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 302
I only have one, and it is just OK. Worked well for about 5 charges and then one of the two cells started dropping much lower than the other. It still works, but now it doesn’t hold the rated capacity anymore. It did when it was new.

I’m not saying they are all bad, but mine isn’t real impressive. It is possible I did something to damage it, but I don’t think so. I think the cells just weren’t very well matched. Still, it’s a sample size of one, so maybe I just got a bad one.

Last edited:
I've been using them in my TLR 4.0 2wd buggy on race nights, and will be using them in my Associated Enduro crawler when I get it this month. The ones I use on race night get about 3-4 full charges a night and then storage charged, and all balance perfectly.
I use the 4600mah 100c 2s shorty packs.
https://www.amazon.com/Zeee-4600mAh-Hardcase-Connector-Vehicles/dp/B07F8T1NYQ

I "thought" I had an issue with one of the included tplug leads.. and support sent me a whole new battery without having to send in the old one. It actually turned out to be a bad charger and they still sent me the replacement and let me keep the other one. For the price and support, I'm a fan so far. Just my personal experience though.

So far I have about 5 charges on each battery and they're still taking 6300mah+. I have a nice gensacearespammers 3s but I'm happy with 2s for now given my skill level. Plus I don't want to burn up a motor or esc and I have very large tires to turn. They take the charge nice and cool.

I have got four Zeee 2s batteries now and really like them. Only had them a couple months but they have good punch and have all balanced well. Time will tell how long they last but so far I am impressed for performance with price.

The model I have say they are 80c but I'm wondering if its actually half that, 40c. If that's the case then I'm going to look for similar models with a 100c/50c rating. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back