Kraton VITAVON TOE LINKS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I recently picked up a set of Vitavon toe links for the steering on my 6s EXB. They were $55 dollars a set but are well worth the $.
My truck steers like it’s on rails. The quality is perfect and takes away almost all play in steering. Right now I’m running the HR bell crank but have ordered the Vitavon. I have about an 1/8 inch of play at the wheel now so I hope the new bell crank will get rid of that. Quality parts make all the difference.

I recently picked up a set of Vitavon toe links for the steering on my 6s EXB. They were $55 dollars a set but are well worth the $.
My truck steers like it’s on rails. The quality is perfect and takes away almost all play in steering. Right now I’m running the HR bell crank but have ordered the Vitavon. I have about an 1/8 inch of play at the wheel now so I hope the new bell crank will get rid of that. Quality parts make all the difference.
Don’t do it, friend! They designed their part where the servo saver sits down too far in the steering arm, and the steering arm will rub your top plate. This makes steering slower and tougher for the servo. One of many issues I’ve had with Vitavon parts. Just shim your HR steering components and you’ll be much better off, for much less $$. HR are solidly designed parts, that I’ve never had an issue with.

Back