First snowfall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john 8s

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
Any guesses on the first snowfall in your area? I’m going with December 7th this year in my area.(central Indiana)

Last edited:
Any guesses on the first snowfall in your area? I’m going with December 7th this year in my area.
Mid Dec here. That's fine with me, Dec 15th is when the resort opens up 🏂🏽

We never know here. When my kids were little they went trick or treating on Halloween in a foot of snow a couple of years. Other years we haven't even had a white Christmas. We always get it though, January to March the most.
One thing I will say, it’s always good to have a foot or more of snow pack here. It keeps underground pipes from freezing if we have one of those sub-zero winters.

We usually don’t get a ton of snow till January, but I bet that there will have been an inch of snow by the end of November/start of December. January is when the ski season really gets started

It's nice to see snow, but we cannot handle or drive it in the deep South! I only see it when you northern guys or mid-western guy's clouds get close enough to the southern delta of the Mississippi River...

Bring it on! :)

Dec 7? Wtf that's my birthday day bro..🤔 thinking some snow a little kraton bashing would be nice 😁👍
Just pulled it out of the air. Happy early birthday. Hope you get some snowy bashing weather.

We never know here. When my kids were little they went trick or treating on Halloween in a foot of snow a couple of years. Other years we haven't even had a white Christmas. We always get it though, January to March the most.
One thing I will say, it’s always good to have a foot or more of snow pack here. It keeps underground pipes from freezing if we have one of those sub-zero winters.
can't remember the last time we had a white christmas in the uk

It's nice to see snow, but we cannot handle or drive it in the deep South! I only see it when you northern guys or mid-western guy's clouds get close enough to the southern delta of the Mississippi River...

Bring it on! :)
They can't drive properly on dry roads here. Snowy roads would be impossible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back