Granite Granite 4x4 blx 3s Tyres

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baker32

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey 👋 guys any suggestions on granite 4x4 blx 3s tyres and wheels , off road - mostly sand bashing , trials . Stock i did blow out one , so thinking of keeping an eye ,would like to change . Thank you all.

We really like the stock tires. For the weight, the traction and life is good. Not to say we haven't destroyed them 😆. Usually it's because some glue came off, some glue never existed, the truck diff'd out, and/or were driving like crazy.

Be sure your diff's are full, if you lose traction on a tire don't full throttle, check the tires now and then for proper glue all the way around.

looks like stock is not bad , the way we drove it to be blamed i guess ,getting used to this . Let me check out the proline and adapters .. thank you…

I ran the proline tsl’s on mine. They were pretty sweet, would be great in the sand i bet
IMG_0733.jpeg

One other thing, for some reason the 3S BLX body rubs on the tires at full steering.. Can't be good on them, my Mega body does not rub (factory cuts are a bit different).

Hey 👋 guys any suggestions on granite 4x4 blx 3s tyres and wheels , off road - mostly sand bashing , trials . Stock i did blow out one , so thinking of keeping an eye ,would like to change . Thank you all.

Like the Proline 2.8" MX

1693791025316.png

1693791093387.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back