SOLD / FOUND Hobao VTE2 upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LibertyMKiii

Aerodynamics speed junkie
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Typhon 6s
Selling some Hobao VTE2 upgrades and making a great price as a package deal so I don't have to mess with shipping multiple times.

VTE2 upgrades package ($200 shipped)
Perfect pass V3 carbon shafts set (these come with the full set of outdrive cups that fit the shafts better)
Optional 2.66 diff set (front and rear)
HD Axles (Front and Rear)
Aluminum rear hubs
4 BSR foams

Screenshot_2023-10-26-13-52-24-62_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-26-13-52-11-81_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Selling some Hobao VTE2 upgrades and making a great price as a package deal so I don't have to mess with shipping multiple times.

VTE2 upgrades package ($200 shipped)
Perfect pass V3 carbon shafts set (these come with the full set of outdrive cups that fit the shafts better)
Optional 2.66 diff set (front and rear)
HD Axles (Front and Rear)
Aluminum rear hubs
4 BSR foams

View attachment 328634
View attachment 328635
Good luck with sale👍

Just keep it lol.if you are really that indecisive and even a question .then that means your heart and mind really don't want to let it go..at least not yet..👍

I know I want to sell it, but having a hard time letting it go so cheap.... Also trying to figure out what will be most appealing to the buyer.
The current plan is to convert the body mounts back to stock with a new bumper set and then offer the car up for sale again.

I know I want to sell it, but having a hard time letting it go so cheap.... Also trying to figure out what will be most appealing to the buyer.
The current plan is to convert the body mounts back to stock with a new bumper set and then offer the car up for sale again.
I'm confused..so are you talking about the parts that you have here for sale ? Or the actual hobao vte2

I'm confused..so are you talking about the parts that you have here for sale ? Or the actual hobao vte2

The whole VTE2.
I'll likely sell everything as a package.
Keep!!!!! 😉

I have other cars this size to experiment with still ;)
Aero max is one that I am interested to see how it does...

SideAngleCapture.PNG

The whole VTE2.
I'll likely sell everything as a package.

I have other cars this size to experiment with still ;)
Aero max is one that I am interested to see how it does...

View attachment 330727
Hell yeah, I wanna see what the speed turtle can do. Have you made any testing passes with it yet?

Hell yeah, I wanna see what the speed turtle can do. Have you made any testing passes with it yet?
No sadly... we are in the process of moving over the next few months, so it will be late spring/ early summer before I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back