WTB Kraton 1:8 EXB parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrWednesday

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Nero
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
I’m doing a Mojave to XL Kraton conversion, have shock towers, wing and wing mount and shocks. I still need EXB turnbuckles, all arms (RPM preferably), fr & rr axles and bumpers. Oh yeah and body. I live in Canada so you have to be able to ship here 😉

What I have seen that the turnbuckle of the EXB and non-exb (V5) only differs in color (chrome vs black). Is there anything else that differs?
I have a driveshaft set, diff housings and need to check on arms, but I think I have a set somewhere in the "I will organize this one day" drawer.

What I have seen that the turnbuckle of the EXB and non-exb (V5) only differs in color (chrome vs black). Is there anything else that differs?
I have a driveshaft set, diff housings and need to check on arms, but I think I have a set somewhere in the "I will organize this one day" drawer.
the EXB has an upgraded servo saver spring as well.

I'm selling a complete EXB steering rack system (with all the turnbuckles) if you're interested. PM me.

Don't forget about the New 4mm EXB shock standoffs. Want them also. Unless you got 4mm M2C ones already. The old EXB 3mm stand offs were way worse than the basic v5 Standoffs. Been there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back