Practicalproto contact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hubdy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
I ordered a new motor slider for my kraton about 4 weeks ago and sent them two emails in the last 5 days to get an update. no reply from them at all. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them besides email?

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/pps-motor-mount.63601/

Good luck. Get in line.
PPS is disfunct as far as I know. A shame. He had some of the best parts out there.

Reach out to @PPS-RC. You may get lucky and he might just answer your PM??:rolleyes:
He was a listed AF Vendor here at one time.

Call your CC Co. And cancel the whole thing. Move on.

I tested out some of his early parts back when he started out. He was a big hit early on. Before other Upgrade brands followed. He eventually became global and probably couldn't keep pace. Demand was high.
Knowing how PPS was , a one man operation, QC and Precision being second to none, he probably had a life changing event IMHO. RC stuff was his second side job as I remember. I had spoken with him at length years back.

Last edited:
I tested out some of his early parts back when he started out. He was a big hit early on. Before other Upgrade brands followed. He eventually became global and probably couldn't keep pace. Demand was high.
Knowing how PPS was , a one man operation, QC and Precision being second to none, he probably had a life changing event IMHO. RC stuff was his second side job as I remember. I had spoken with him at length years back.
I would assume he should have closed his website so people couldn't order anymore instead of taking orders and not fulfilling them...

Yes I agree about the website... should have closed shop. That's why I feel there may have been some unfortunate life changing event there for him.:confused:
He always responded to all his PM's here at AF. (y)
He got most of his support here at AF when he first started out.
PM him?? See what happens.
But you are not alone. Search "PPS" threads here at AF, and read....
Cancel with your CC payment for sure. All you can do. What I would do, at least.:cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back