Talion Problem with exb talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandro

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi everyone I have an issue with my brothers EXB talion I don't understand what's going on with it. We took the truck out full batteries he has the spectrum DX3 radio we drove the truck for literally 3 minutes The radio started to beep telling us that the batteries were dead. The truck started to drive slowly like it was dying but battery level was like 80% I turn the truck off. Turned it back on. Started driving fine again. 2 minutes later start driving like it was dying again. Batteries were still fine don't understand what's happening.

The truck has the stock electronics that came with it so far. I tried to change the radio and receiver thinking that was the problem I had an old spectrum radio and receiver from my kraton v5 it's the SLT3 didn't fix the problem I have changed his spectrum. 150A ESC had a new one laying around still didn't fix the problem I have tried his batteries on my kraton thinking the batteries were no good but they were fine on my truck have no idea what's going on. Need help

Servo causing a brown out? Only electronic thing that you haven't changed other than the motor but I doubt a motor would do that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back