SOLD / FOUND Retail Firma 100a esc sealed in box! $55 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wojoman

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vendetta
Heya folks, have a couple esc’s and a motor/esc combo for sale! Decided to go the 4s route in the vendettas.

Brand new sealed Firma 100a esc’s = $55 shipped
IMG_0307.jpeg

JennyRC has take offs for $53+ shipping…

New, never run 3900kv + Firma 100a pulled from a new vendetta = SOLD

Gonna try eBay. Listed as SOLD.

Located in Denver for local pickup too!

Last edited:
Bump! Would consider partial trades for other 3s vehicles/rollers!

Heya folks, have a couple esc’s and a motor/esc combo for sale! Decided to go the 4s route in the vandettas.

2x Brand new sealed Firma 100a esc’s = $75 shipped each
View attachment 326719

New, never run 3900kv + Firma 100a pulled from a new vendetta = $85 shipped
View attachment 326720

New user here, so no feedback yet. Ok with shipping first to established member if needed.

Heya folks, have a couple esc’s and a motor/esc combo for sale! Decided to go the 4s route in the vandettas.

2x Brand new sealed Firma 100a esc’s = $75 shipped each
View attachment 326719

New, never run 3900kv + Firma 100a pulled from a new vendetta = $85 shipped
View attachment 326720

New user here, so no feedback yet. Ok with shipping first to established member if needed.

I'm interested in the two esc's. Please email me at [email protected] and I'll get your pay pal info or whatever payment method you prefer.
Thanks,
Bobby

Bump, still available! Price drop!

Last edited:
What's the difference between this and the BLX in the Granite, Big Rock or Typhon? And costs more? I'm confused.

Too big to fit in another application but, wouldn't mind having an extra since we have about 8 3S BLX vehicles.

The Firma is the new brand/line while BLX is the old. Firma has the ‘Smart’ features and has more ‘development’ still underway. With the Firma you can get a programing card and get updated firmware (while you cant with the BLX).

The actual electronics within may be the same/similar, but the software/firmware side is different.

Oh, and one is black, one is orange :p

Thanks for the info. I'll take one. PM with the details.

Put it in one of mine and keep the BLX for the mooches. My grandkids. Swear every time I pick up spares they break something. Who comes to the rescue? Lol.

Thanks for the info. I'll take one. PM with the details.

Put it in one of mine and keep the BLX for the mooches. My grandkids. Swear every time I pick up spares they break something. Who comes to the rescue? Lol.
Thanks Ray!

1 remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back