SC body identification 🤷‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travykat

Reaction score
Anyone kno what these bodies are there short course bodies & thats all i kno lol

36C9CF9D-75AC-4BC8-B741-74E613BC762A.jpeg

97124289-4CB4-4C00-9C12-DE166AE7632A.jpeg

Anyone kno what these bodies are there short course bodies & thats all i kno lol

View attachment 202445

View attachment 202446
Custom painted Traxxas Slash bodies. You can find them all over eBay. Some are fairly cheap, some arent. They almost look like Pepa Vich designs. You can find his stuff on FB and eBay.

Edit: I could be wrong about these. Are you sure they are SCT bodies, because the car body looks like the ZooRacing HellCat TC 200MM body. The ZR TC body has 2 wing mounts, and a different sticker set on the front, so it might not be that one, but it looks really similar. This is the ZR TC body:
ZooRacing Hellcat Touring Car Body 1_10 Regular ZR-0006-07-03.jpg

Last edited:
Custom painted Traxxas Slash bodies. You can find them all over eBay. Some are fairly cheap, some arent. They almost look like Pepa Vich designs. You can find his stuff on FB and eBay.
Okay ill have to check that out but do you recognize what body type they are like the truck looks like what the chevy silverado and the car i have no idea lol

Okay ill have to check that out but do you recognize what body type they are like the truck looks like what the chevy silverado and the car i have no idea lol
If they are Slash bodies, they are more than likely from an on-road conversion. You can convert the slash to on-road with an LCG chassis, lowering the shocks, and different tires and wheels fairly easily. As for the truck, not really sure, but it could be a Chevy. The car is definitely some sort of touring car.

This is why i think they are Pepa Vich designs. The car is the exact same body as this one, and this one is a Pepa Vich body:
251345426_1812406658954250_9192047608376681694_n.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back